First time Pheromone purchaser; seeking advice

Hey PheroTalkers, this is my first post on the forum. I’m a nineteen year old male from Australia and I’m looking for a little bit of advice.

I’ve recently gone through a rather nasty breakup with a partner I’ve been with for over two years. We both associate with the same company and the breakup has caused me to lose much respect from some of my greatest friends. They treat me like a wounded puppy which makes me feel sufficiently emasculated.

I’m looking for something that will assist in regaining their sense of trust and allow me to kick start the rest of my life: gain new friendships, start new romances and enkindle a touch of jealousy in my former partner. Fortunately, she is away on work experience in another part of the country for two months, so I have time to move on without having to see her every other day.

I’ve been cruising the forum here for a while now and have done a little bit of research. I think the best combination for me right now would be Instant Gentlemen complimented with either Instant Shine or Alpha A314. I don’t think AMMO would be appropriate for me considering my age. I also already wear quite a cologne, so I’m searching for something that doesn’t leave a heavy scent.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Personally if I were you-

IG, IH would be the best place to start, for your professional side of things. I would shy away from A314 due to your age, if you do go with A314, you will likely only one drop a day. Some report IG has similar effects with less chance of an Overdose. IH adds a level of honesty to you and those around you, people percieve you as being someone who is honest, and think they can tell you things they normally would not tell.

Actually I would suggest Ammo, for personal use, after hours meeting of lady friends.

Instant Shine will give you a quick boost of happiness and self confidence.

IO will offer you a little more conversation, should you be one who struggles in this area.

IFM will help the ladies relax around you and be calm.

TUTH, again is not likely recommended for your age group, but almost every rookie wants to try it, is good for when you have a solid relationship established. TUTH is something that you can wear around an X, and it can drive her nuts, if you were involved at almost any level beyond just friends. Again this depends on the breakup, and her state of mind, personally it is best to break clean and move on, why drag out the fight any longer than it needs to be?

What Woofie said! And be sure and make a post in the Intro section so you can get a gift cert!

Hey dude, that sucks about the break up. More so that it’s causing trouble with your friends too.

I’d want to surround myself with good times. Instant Shine is definitely in order. Both Instant Honesty and Instant Openness are good choices as well, though with Instant Honesty, I would make sure that I can control the conversation, or that the conversation wouldn’t get carried away, if that’s a possibility. Instant Openness might be a little lighter during those times, a bit more carefree. IH, depending on what is being harbored in your heart and the hearts of your peers, can be very close and intimate, or completely unexpected rawness…or of course, somewhere in between.

I don’t know how old you are, but I think Instant Gentleman is a great choice. IMO, it’s lighter and a bit more fun than A314. I would suggest IG over A314 at first. A314 is a great, powerful product, but it helps to have a little phero experience first.

Ammo is also a good choice, though, perhaps not the message you want to send to the co-workers that didn’t approve of the breakup. Depending on the context, I might wear Ammo, but it might be a little like throwing pebbles in a glass house. It won’t break the glass, but it’s still not the best idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d stick with the socials and see how it goes, then expand from there. Most likely, those initial products will serve you well, and those 2 months will fly by.