First timer!

Hello, my name is Paul, I’m a man (duh!) and live in Boston. I’m here to learn how to attract women, and this site seems more legit than others.

So my question - what would be the best pheromone to attract Korean women? Is there a combination of pheromones that work well? Thanks!

P.

Paul, Welcome to the forum. It’s definitely a legit site, plenty of friendly users who are all to eager to help guide in the right direction. Also plenty of information to read up on…

Since I can’t speak to attracting Asian woman personally, I did a quick search for you, and came up with over Five pages of threads:

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/search.php?searchid=899390

Do some browsing, but keep in mind that pheromones aren’t exactly universal. What works for some may not work for you. If you find a product or combo that seems popular in attracting Asian woman, then that’s a good start, but you have to do your own testing! That’s the fun part :slight_smile:

Good luck, and post back!

Welcome to the forums!

I heard Asian women aren’t too fond of -none based mixes, but doesn’t mean it’d hurt to try. I would say IG for beginners, or go A314 if you have the money/faith to do so lol.

Instant Shine is always a nice mood lifter to those around you including yourself.

AWESOME! Thank you both a ton!

Welcome belieber,

This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.

I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.

We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.

It takes a great deal and I am back logged.

I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to

In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.

Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.

Your gc was issued!