For purchase I need some input please

I probably have at least a week and a half, maybe two worth left of my TO-GO sprays, and I am thinking of my next order.

I really want to try out Alpha A314 seeing as a lot of users “can’t live without it”, so that is definitely going to be in my Cart.

I may get Ammunition, I had the TO-GO size and wore it at work, some girl said I smelled good, so I may add that to my Cart as well.

Anything else I should get? I really enjoyed the smell of Turn Up the Heat

I basically want ladies to be more interested in me. I’m somewhat always hesitant when to make the first move when I’m alone, but when I’m with some friends I’m more outgoing, so I think I need an extra “boost” when I am flying solo. I mean, the ladies I do converse with, what can I say — They LOVE me :smiley: (Or I’m just good company, whatever :smiley:) But I’d like to bring more the table than just being a good guy-friend.

The TO-GOs that I have now are cool. The most I’ve used is Ammunition, MX203, Turn up the Heat and Instant Female Magic. I haven’t used Instant Openness or Instant Honesty as much – maybe once or twice in public, but I will.

I’m just really interested in these products, it’s like a fun experiment! I’ve had some interesting situations happen to me while using pheromones, so I thought I’d continue. Don’t know how long, maybe till I find that special lady? Or I’ll just become a man-whore :cool:

Thanks!

Oh sorry we missed your thread, I think you should add either io or ih, depending which you like better from the to-go trials :slight_smile: They can be very good in buffering some heavy pheromones like none and rone. Ammo is good and you should get it, as you already mentioned.

Thanks bud, I actually already ordered and received my second order. I went with A314, Instant Openness, and Turn Up the Heat. I also got a TO-GO of Ammunition. So all is well :smiley:

Try some Instant Shine 2x,
when I wear it women seem to initiate more eye contact.
Not to mention extroverted types who know you even a little will become more touchy-feely.

At least that’s been my experience thus far.