forehead/cheeks

Has anyone sprayed on his forehead/cheeks ?

I sprayed my forehead once, I think it works fine. Especially if you like the self effects. But I’m new to all of this, so I can’t give you any further information.

Sure you can spray on your forehead or cheeks. It might make for some good hits if ya get ‘em comin’ in for hugs ‘n smoochies. :slight_smile: The important thing to remember is you want the pheromones to be able to diffuse as much as possible, so they get out there to meet your targets. So naturally, any place like pulse points that exude heat would be the ideal spot. The back of the neck seems to be good for guys. Somethin’ ta do with…ick…brown adipose fat being more diffusive than regular old fat. You can credit/blame Zeph for that one. :smiley:

Bella

Spraying alcohol directly on sensitive skin like your face isn’t a great idea, not to mention the possibility of getting some in your eyes, tear ducts or nose. If you must, dabbing is safer and more accurate. Personally I’d want it as far from my nose as possible. I want to effect my targets and not “fall on my own sword.” Besides, like Bella wrote, heat dissipation will be better at lower placements on pulse points. Consider most women will be shorter than you, and you want the molecules up her nose, not yours or your male friends.