Hi my name is Rishi and I’m currently living in India. I was American-born, but moved to India when I became 18. I’ve had a couple girlfriends but I haven’t been able to keep one for more than a few months. I am looking for a long term relationship. Where I live (East India), there are a lot of Mongolians. I really like them over the Indian women. Which pheromone should I use? I don’t know if this would make your answer any different, but I have a higher amount of testosterone than the average person. Maybe that means I generate more pheromones too? I don’t know. I’m decently good looking, and I have no problem talking to girls. However, i’m really bad at flirting. Any ideas?
Pheromones aren’t going to help you find a long term relationship if you can’t already, they will help amplify feelings and interest in people you encounter.
Go read An Introduction to Mones; Names, Size, Strength, Use, Effects & Length of
and
If you’d like to qualify for the GC , could you tell us a little more about yourself?
What’s your personality like?
What all would you like to achieve with pheros?
In what situations and environments would you be wearing them?
Looking forward to hearing more from you!
Welcome Rishi,
This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.
I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.
We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.
It takes a great deal and I am back logged.
I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to
In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.
Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.
Your gc was issued!
Thank you! Sorry if this is obvious, but where do I find my GC?
You can find your GC by checking your email. The gift certificate ID along with instructions to using them was sent to your email.