hey Im 26 y/o single male from NY, found this site through Phurlure, since then been checking out this forum early Feb this year decided to join in Apr where Ive been researching pro/con of these products from active forum members, so yea Im still a newb
lotta great posts from SteveO/Tisha/Snook/Eslite, special thanks to them for my new findings
upcoming months Ill be in Asia for business, where I want to pack up some of these magic potions!
Woah, nice shopping list I don’t know what to say other than “Hey, you know what you want, and have fun” lol! You must have done your bit of reading alot of posts by the members in the forum!
Glad you have instant shine and instant openness, cause from what I see from newbies, it’s not always on their list. But really they’re fun social mixes!
Glad that you decided to post I agree that it is a great place to learn more about all pheromones, in addition to all the great report from many members here!
That a great list of products to try! Just remember that mx103 and mx200 come in 5ml bottle, so they dont last as long as a314 for example (since you are interested in business purposes). Adding some ishine io and ih will also be helpful in getting more success in business.
As for club, ammo and some social products like ishine would be great. Just be patient when you first start, and try one product at the time for a while so you know what each does Good luck!
Wow thats quite a list you have there. If I had to choose the best one on it I would have to say… The one that works for you.
I would suggest scaling back a bit and working with just a few at a time.
Dosages are different for everyone and you will need to work with one product at a time sarting with one spray and working up. I suggest you jot it all down while you test cause you have alot of products there and its tough to keep track of it all.
Do not do combos till you know what each product does for you and how much you need. You can waste alot of expensive mones this way. Been there done that LOL
Look at it as a journey or self discovery and not a race to get to the finish line. All the fun is in the journey.
Now on to GC business to qualify for that we need more info about your and your persoanlity.
This post from the boss man dishing out the cash will explain
Hey buddy… I could say “welcome to the forum!” but it’ll be better if you welcome me lol cuz you got just about everything you need from pheros in that list… now you just gotta make sure how to mix them in your body without getting OD my friend… I’ll reccommend you take a look at MuskCloud’s Chart of Pheros for Men… search it in the site and you’ll find it quickly.. it tells you pretty much how to get the most out of your pheros by combining them right… oh and one more thing… you should add the Come Talk To Me Mix 2 to your list… it’s been doing wonders for me hehe… welcome man