Greetings from Richmond, VA

Hello everyone. I’m a 38 year old male living in Richmond, VA.

Several years ago I decided to return to school to complete my degree and move my professional life forward. More recently, I have been evaluating my personal life–as I have yet to buy a Corvette, let us please refrain from using the term “mid-life crisis” :open_mouth:–and have found that although I have many long-time friends, my “intimate” social life could stand some improvement. I realized that my situation, being of my own making, could be remade; “we have the technology” so to speak.

I understand that outward change begins with inward change and I have been diligently working on improving my interaction with others so as to be more personable, more outgoing, and less shy. Working on eye contact, paying attention to the messages my body is conveying (and what messages are being returned), and interacting with everyone I can no matter how trivial it may seem (just eye contact and a smile many times) has helped combat my shyness and fear of rejection. By working to improve my self image, I believe that I am portraying a more confident image to others; one that will, hopefully, attract them to me.

However, I would be remiss to ignore the fact that humans are attracted to one another on many different levels. Although I don’t remember the immediate steps I took to arrive at this site (I didn’t Google “pheromones” or anything like that), I see it as a necessary and intriguing stop along the way to my goals. I look forward to seeing how pheromones can be used as part of a broader strategy, because Lord knows this boy can use all the help he can get. :o

Hello Chaesar!

Welcome to the forum! I really suggest the instant line for you. Instant shine is a great mood uplifter, and definately gives you that confidence when you’re socializing. I feel happy and people around me are all smiley, plus add some instant honesty when you want to be more intimiate towards that special “someone” :wink:

However, I’m a bit confused (or my brain is just fried) what affects or self-reactions are you looking for clearly? Would you like to seduce women? (Turn up the heat - arouses women) Would you like to socialize? (instant openness will make others more chatty towards you, great products to make new friends)

If you mention what you’re looking for much clearly, it’ll definately help other members to suggests products that you may end up liking. And who knows, you might become an addict like us :smiley:

I’ll be back :wink:

Hello there Cheasar!

It is good that you are working on yourself, after all, it is 90% you and 10% pheros.

You could try Instant Shine to further work on the shyness. It will make you feel great so you have the courage to strike up conversations. Instant Openness will make people more receptive to those conversations. Ammo cologne can be used to appear sexier to the ladies.

Good luck!

Hello Chaesar, welcome to the forum.

As the ladies suggest, Ishine and Instant Openness would be great places to start. Butterfly also suggest Ammo, which is great too. It gives off a sexy vibe that girls like.

Also, make sure to read the sticky threads in the Men’s section for additional tips.

Enjoy your stay…

Thanks for all the great advice! :slight_smile:

Yes, ultimately I’m looking to attract more women for intimate relationships; seduction to be blunt. After looking around at some of the threads here last night, I might have jumped the gun and ordered Turn Up the Heat a bit prematurely; you can’t blame a guy for wanting to be efficient. :smiley:

Having done some more reading this morning and, as confirmed by the advice you all have given, I probably need to start off a bit more slowly and get women talking to me before rushing them to my bedroom.

Much of my time is spent at school and I’d like something that would be effective but not overpowering in attracting women there, initially for conversation and for improving my own social skills. I’d probably also want something that is effective for times when I’m out with friends at a bar/restaurant or party. I’d be looking for a similar effect, but more potent and with greater possibility for interaction beyond conversation.

One little anecdote: The other day I purchased some hair styling cream from got2b called magnetik, which, according to the label, contains pheromones. I bought it because it was on sale and was the only styling cream I saw on the shelf; I figured the pheromones were a bonus, and not one I necessarily even believed in. I wore it to school the other day and, with some free time at the end of class, ended up talking to a young woman. I certainly wasn’t putting any “moves” on her or anything, just talking about school and random stuff–I wasn’t even concentrating on doing my eye contact. When class ended and we were packing up our things, the conversation was pretty much over and I figured she would just head out as I was taking a while to pack up my stuff. However, she just kinda hung around as if waiting on me to get finished and then walked out with me. At the time I thought it was odd because there was no real reason for her to do that, short of just being polite, which I suppose could have been the case. Later that day I remembered that I had used that styling cream and wondered if it was possible that it could have contributed to her behavior. It is hard to describe in writing, but it just felt odd, if you know what I mean. She wasn’t trying to jump my bones or anything like that, which is what I always equated pheromones with.

Long story short, how do you know if behavior like that is really the result of a pheromone product or just someone being polite or some other factor? Also, has anyone else used the magnetik products from got2b? When I see stuff like this on “everyday” products, it seems more like marketing hype than something I could count on for results.

Again, thanks for all the advice and I look forward to learning more.

Sorry, double post. :frowning:

Read the link in my signature How Do I know if I’m getting Hits? If you think magnetik works, wait till you try the Androtics products!

Robbie, has given excellent advice.

As for the hair gel (I would say that they contain a really small amount of pheros…imho, you might get very subtle reactions but nothing big)

Hello there Chaesar, Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Great intro, so your ready to reinvent yourself, well mones can help with that. Looks like you of to a really great start to because it will make it easier to see the behavior changes since you have been paying attention to body language more.

I suggest you start out with AMMO, Ishine, and IO or CTTM2

AMMO is sexy confident attractive and mildly arousing. Its a great masculine blend of 3 mones.

Ishine is youthful, charismatic, warm upbeat and draws others to you.

IO is fun chatty friendly and helps to combat you shyness as well as others. Course you still have to make the effort but its makes it a bit easier.

CTTM2 is also a fun chatty mix but its 50% Bnol (IH) so it induces more interesting deep conversation and a feeling of connection. I like this one for you over IO but it only comes in the big size.

If you have any questions just ask. We look forward to your participation in the forum. Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Tisha

Thanks, Tisha. And thanks again to everyone else for the advice. I’ve done a lot of reading here over the last few days and there is some great information. I’ll be placing my order soon; I can’t wait to see the results.