Greetings

Just saying hello to everyone here.

I was introduced into the concept of human pheromones by seeing an ad for Pheroline. It seemed legit enough to me so I decided to place an order for it. Further research of it lead me to here and the site seems extremely informative.

Keep up the good work,
P. McKnight

Hey pmcknight3!

How’s it going buddy? I’m glad that you found this forum. You’re gonna learn lots.

For starters, I would suggest the social pheromones, especially Instant Shine and Instant Openness.

These pheromones are great for breaking the ice and making your overal interaction more fun!

But it would be more helpful if you tell us what particular goals you are wanting pheromones to do for you.

For additional information regarding pheromones, I suggest you check out the stickie’s over at the Men’s forum and

regard the links in Tisha’s signature once she replies.

Enjoy your stay!

hi welcome!

u should tell us a bit more about what kind of effects you are looking for. but instant shine and instant openness would never ever fail you for social situations. after u get a little advanced, u should start looking into some advanced mixes and the putatives though :slight_smile:

<3 have fun!

Welcome aboard pmcknight3,
I think you will really like the board here its full of info and lots of reports of people success. I recommend looking into the instant line by smartmones. I have tried only a few, but i am already an addict :slight_smile:
Ask plenty of ?'s if you like we are pretty friendly over here.
have fun :slight_smile:

Hello

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I suggest starting with the consumer line like AMMO Ishine IO and IH. These are all staples in our mone arsenals and the products we use the most.

If you have questions just ask.

Yoour GC is on its way :smiley:

Have fun

Tisha