I basically came here to learn all I can from this forum. From what I have already read I don’t think I am going to be disappointed. Again, hello to all of you.
larmmate
I basically came here to learn all I can from this forum. From what I have already read I don’t think I am going to be disappointed. Again, hello to all of you.
larmmate
Hello larmmate! Welcome aboard!
Im sure you will learn so much about the mones. This is the right place.
Tell us more about yourself. How did you know about the forum? whats your age, gender and where are you from?
Also if you are interested on trying the mones, we will be grateful if you tell us what do you want them for ![]()
![]()
Hope to know about you soon and again, welcome ![]()
Greetings, larmmate!
Welcome to PheromoneTalk! ![]()
You’ll never be disappointed indeed. For starters, you can let your hand have a handle of our Ultimate Pheromone Intro Pack. This pack contains every bestselling pheromones for men in ToGo sizes, a perfect buddy for first time experimentation, acclimitization, and getting-to-know-the pheros spritzing, as a warm up for your grand pheromone journey. ![]()
And yeah. We can always dish out one $25 Intro GC for you. “Just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex, location, and personality traits help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. New users who follow these simple steps will be sent a $25 gift certificate usually within 24 hours. It’s good on any size order at SmartMones.com.”
Happy pheroing! ![]()