Happytappin says HELLO

Okay, Hello there in the land of Phermones or as the cool people on here say mones :slight_smile:

Happytappin here. I’m from the New York Area, I’m a performer, play bass, tap dance and sing. So obviously feeling my best on and off stage is always a good thing. For my 34th Bday, Oh and yes I’m 34 but people call me a Man-boy, because I have such a youthful face, attitude and humor;P

I’m looking for the full package here. What I’d really like is to be able to go to a bar all by myself, and feel just fine with it, have that social ease. I’m not a bad looking guy, sorta like a modern young mickey rooney :slight_smile: but with the confidence of James Cagney when I’m performing, playing bass, etc.:smiley:

… But when left to my own devices, JUST talking in a bar or whatever, i get tense and nervous about just going up and talking :angry:… soo phermones are a way for me to ease that and let my winning personality come out, which has before mind you, If i psych my self up, or I’m in a show performing I don’t needed ANY help!:smiley: BUT BUT BUT, with out that Social Value of being IN the show or singing etc…for some reason i just don’t display my high value very well.:frowning:

Anyway, I just bought A314, IShine, IO and TUTH with my bday $ also got a free gift od IH.

Hopeing to get a few more of the “social ones” as well.

Thanks! Again any help with these is much appreciated!:slight_smile:

Hey Happytappin, welcome to the forum!

Those are very ideal pheromones you ordered and the gift you got was perfect!

hey there happytappin, pheromones are intended to affect others rather than you… so the best way to deal with your anxiety dealing with others is to just do it without any goal in mind… if you feel nervous it’s because you want them to react in a particular way. I think you may be desiring attention from the other person; I’ve heard this called “taking a hit from the validation crack pipe”. If you can get that you are enough just as you are, that will help.

With the pheros, I find that A314 does tend to make me more centred and less needy, which is a problem for me. For me, Instant Shine is stimulating but has a noticeable crash after a few hours, so just be aware of that. I don’t have a lot of experience with IO or IH or TUTH. But they are pretty good pheros from what I have experienced.

Good luck and have fun!

Hi Happy Tappin,

Hi, Bro- it like you said welcome to the land of Pheromones Land.:slight_smile:
Hopefully the Big Apple gets one of those top free agents to help the N.Y. KNICKS. They sure would be better with ‘KING JAMES.’

What does Happy Tappinn mean? Oh! I see you got skills, “I’m a performer, play bass, tap dance and sing.” as you stated. I think music helps keep a man spirit youthful.:slight_smile:

Sounds like you have a good understanding what phermones bring to the table. I beleive if you just play role and let it flow just like when you are performing in front of a crowd, you will see good results. As you said, bro. just let it out.

Covering the list of products you have purchase: A314, IShine, IO and TUTH with my bday $ also got a free gift od IH. I’ll say you are on your way. Keep in touch and let us know if we can help.:slight_smile:

peace,

MVKBUGATTI

Hey Thanks…now with the IShine crash, is that it then? I mean If i were to spray it again after the crash would it come back? or is it a one time thing few hours then it’s done until I wash off and try it again the next day?

best,

happytappin

It really depends. Some people don’t have that crash at all. I tried it and I didn’t really have a crash. One time I had a headache but I honestly felt because of other reasons lol. Instant Shine really enhances your mood into a positive way. You can re-apply the Instant Shine. But in the long-run usually you are supposed to stop with it for a while because your body will get slightly immune to self-effects it provides on a daily-basis so its best to stop for a few days so you can have the self-effects again :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, Okay, well tonight is my first night using it, so I’m going to apply it twice to my neck and 2 drops of A314 and one spray of IO, see what happens.

Best

happytappin

Keep us posted! , again those self-effects slow down over time (weeks/months) of continuous use :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not bad to continuously use these, just in order for self effects to be at their best, stop for a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to Pherotalk Manboy , I mean Happytappin!

You got yourself some great pheromones and I am glad you realize just how pheromones work. It seems you have done your research.

It always confuses me how men can appear so confident especially the men who are in power or in the spotlight but it takes a beady eye to bring him down to his knees and make him act like a highschool boy , all shy and timid. Lol

Good times, my welcome team has already given you some great suggestions and the men will take you under their wing and show you the ropes.

Remember to choose the post that helped you the most so we can be sure you received the assistance you needed from our amazing pheromone community.

Your gc is on it’s way!