Hay there!

Hi guys,
I’m new to pheromones :slight_smile: heard about them from my friend, he himself did not try them but I wanted to see how they work :slight_smile:

I’m 20 years old, nice looking guy (I hope hehe) looking for more attraction with girl around my age, and I hope to see something good :slight_smile:.

Any advise on what should I get?

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your personality? Are you shy, outgoing? How do you relate to others? It’ll help us point you in the right direction when recommending phero’s.

What are you hoping to use the phero’s for mainly? Do you want to use them for general social situations, dating, work/study etc?

Tell us a bit more about yourself so we can give you some tips about phero’s and get you qualified for that GC :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome!

As Xiphoid said, please tell us about your personality a bit more for us to help you the best.

Most likely if you are looking for help with sexual attraction, look into ammo.

I await your reply

Hey Proof!

Welcome to the forum!

You’ll find that there is a ton of info in here and in the smartmones store and it can be a bit overwhelming I guess lol

If you let us know what your intentions are, other than just getting attention from girls, we’ll be able to help you..

Some pheros are more ‘social’, some are more sexual.:roll_eyes:

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk.

My name is Tisha and I am the hostess/guide here on PT.

Can you give us some more information on your personality and objective for mone use ?

This will help us direct you to products that will fit your needs and get you qualified for you GC.

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

I look forward to your reply

Tisha

Hello to you all and thanks for the warm welcome!

ok, a bit about myself -
I consider myself shy next to people I don’t really know, not the type of shy that does not talk, but the shy type that acts not naturally, and kind of weird, but once I get a bit more used to them I do open up and talk more naturally. I find it sometimes really hard for me to keep a conversation going, and I feel obliged for always giving more and more topics to talk about (witch is very hard for me). Whenever I am with someone new I always feel like I am supposed to make them like me and to keep them entertained (with men an women). I would like pheromones to help me with my difficulties.

Hi Thanks for providing more info.

Well I suggest Ishine to start, Its charismatic uplifting confident warm and draws people to you.

IO to open them up and help the flow of conversations go better.

You could also check out IH which will deepen conversations more and give you and those exposed a more connected feeling.

For attracting the ladies interest I suggest AMMO which will up your sex appeal and mildly arouse more the their curiosity :smiley:

Have fun and if you need anything let me know.

Your GC is on its way

Tisha

Wow! thanks tisha!