Hellllo! Been a while...

Hey peeps-
Hope all is well with everyone. I have been underwater so to speak with health issues and work. Not my health but my dad’s and one of my best friends. Dad had another stroke. He is doing ok but being checked for seizure activity daily. He may need to move in :open_mouth:. One of my best friends has cancer. Had chemo and radiation. Went well. Had surgery. Went well. Second phase of chemo and they gave her too much. Congestive heart failure, at 35! WTF!

She is the most awesome person. Glass always more than half full for her. Has 4 children. Been trying to go to hospital and help out with her kids, etc. So freakin sad. (as I pour yet another drink… sigh). Please if anyone prays say a prayer for her. her name is Joanna. I tried to make a joke when I saw her and said think of this as a vacation - not that anyone can - but she smiles and told me to get her a Pina Colada and called me a bitch the other day so that is a good sign - LOL :smiley: Never was so happy to be called a BITCH in my life!

Anyway, I need pheros. I need to order. I hope to do so this weekend. Maybe I will bathe in IS… Hope to post again soon!

can you recommend products for women?

just came out from chemo myself. it’s good you visited your friend, it’s always nice to have people come to the hospital. it can be lonely and depressing. the only people who come in are doctors and chemo nurses to torture you.

thanks!