Hello! 33/f - Pheromones makes people warmer and more friendly to me!

Had purchased instant sexiness b and love the musky smell.
Noticed that people are warmer and more friendly towards me. Next purchase will be instant shine and TAF.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hello and welcome

Nice purchase, glad it’s working for you
Yes, instant shine is a happy, cheerful, fun, and feel good pheromone. You will see that people would gravitate around you, and like to be in your presence

Take care

**Welcome Babe,

Thanks for stopping by!

To qualify for your $25 intro gift certificate, just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. An experienced pheromone user can help guide you in the right direction.

I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

Warm Regards,
Mick**

Hey.. Thank you all so much for the warm welcome guys.. Aww.
Ok more about myself.
I am Asian, so my English is not really that good.
33 year old and happily married to the love of my life but I am always looking for ways to spice up our love life.

Anyway, got my shipment for instant shine yesterday and I have a very good story to tell about what happened when I put it on this morning.. Haha. Which thread should I go to?

And thanks a lot for the free sample of p102! Have yet to try it..

Hi LaBabe!

Welcome to PTalk!

You can post here your pheromone experience for the meantime. You can always ask the moderators to help you make this thread your Journal and/or move this into the Journals section in the future.

For now, as you wait for your intro GC, you can turn this thread into an interesting read by posting here your newest and latest pheromone experiments, experiences, observations/insights, and recommendations.

Happy Pheroing! :smiley:

**

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**

Thank you so much!

Sorry.. I checked and it was redirected to junk.. Received my gift certificate! Thanks!

Hi LBabe!

Its been more than a month. How’s your pheroing life out there? I hope that everything is just fine. And with that, is my other hope, to read/learn the results of your testings specially with the p102.

What are its effects to you in different dosages? How can you describe it?

Hope to read more from you. :slight_smile:

Happy pheroing!