Hello All - Me, Myself, & Pheromones..

Hello all,

I’m 19 year old male and come from a city in the UK called Birmingham.

I’m new to pheromones (or at least consciously I am :stuck_out_tongue:) and the main reason I am here, is to increase my confidence with girls and take it to a whole new level before 2013.

For most of my life I chose not to get into a relationship with anyone for the reasons I wanted to concentrate on getting through education, but now I have reached the age where I need to put myself out there.
The past two years have taught me a lot in regards to how to go about this, upgrading my image, looking at a bit of PUA material have all been helpful in my journey, but I am finding there have been certain things that my friends do that I have always found a challenge to understand. The fact that some of my friends who are average looking guys seem to do nothing and get a lot of attention from females always surprised me, but after reading about synthetic human pheromones and the research around it, I have got to admit… I am intrigued, so I’ve decided to experiment with this and see if the success my friends achieve with women can be emulated through the use of pheromones, and whether its actually there scent that is getting them the attention.

Two days ago I placed an order for Ammunition… today I had a delivery from Androtics… it wasn’t Ammo… it turned out to be Instant Shine. No biggie really, obviously a mistake on there behalf as my invoice quotes Ammo was purchased. It just looks like I am going to have to wait another week for my pheromone of choice to reach my door step. I’m just disappointed they didn’t accidentally slip Alpha A314 into my bag instead :roll_eyes:

I have a couple of questions:

  1. On average, how long does the average spray bottle last?
  2. Which is better for attracting female attention? TUTH or Ammo?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings Torque,

Welcome to Pherotalk! Mones can really help you out when it comes to attraction and confidence. They are great to tools to help you achieve what you want. However, you have to remember to stay congruent with the types of vibes you give off with them.

What is it you mean by an average spray bottle? 5ml To-Go or 30ml Full size?
On average a 5ml To-Go bottle can yield around 40 sprays per bottle, while a 30ml full size bottle can yield around 200 sprays per bottle. Depending on how often you use the bottles and how much you end up spraying can effect how long a bottle will last for you.

IME, Ammo is a better all around product for attraction. TUTH is typically used for sexual situations like the bedroom or clubs/parties. Here is the rundown on these two products:

Ammo- Gives off a masculine, sexy, confident, but friendly vibe. Great mix for almost any environment, save perhaps work.

TUTH- Gives off a let’s get down and dirty vibe. Like I said before, it’s great for sexual situations where you want to take the attraction vibe to the next level.

Remember, the search function is your best friend here! Good luck with your future experiments!

Raise a support ticket or email Mickaelia - She will get this sorted very quickly.

What size of bottle? Togos have approx 40 sprays and 30mls have two hundred.

Depends on the sort of attention you want. TUTH screams “SEX - NOW!” The chemical equivalent of taking your cock out and offering it to her, whilst Ammo is that all-round sexy, social, masculine and interesting guy who turns-on on several levels and may be well worth knowing better (esp when used with IS). Both can be very effective in their appropriate places but TUTH is more suited to the sort of environments where inhibitions are falling fast. Use TUTH in the wrong place, eg work, polite socials or around someone who isn’t inclined and it can very easily repel or get you seen as creepy, aggressive or way to horny for your own good.

Thank you for the tips and the bottle statistics.
I’d be interested to see the effects of Ammo on myself and others, but I have one more question about it. Why would I get different effects to those who come into contact with my Ammo infused scent? What I mean is, the scent isn’t my bodys signature scent so to speak, so say if I was to be wearing A314, why would I get self effects that are different to the effects of others in my vicinity? Why would I start feeling Alpha and they start respecting me more? Surely we both would feel Alpha since our brains subconsciously would think the scent belongs to themselves? Or it could work the other way whereby myself and anyone in the vicinity would feel beta toward one another since our brain subconsciously doesn’t know who the scent belongs to?

Oh and how do I know if this post has entitled me to a gift certificate of some sort?

Thank you for your response :slight_smile:. Ive always wondered whether if I were to buy TUTH and use it at work, what would the effects be… now you’ve told me, I’m not sure the work place would be the best place to experiment :stuck_out_tongue:.

Also I have sent an email to Mickaelia as you said so thank you for that.

I personally believe the self effects gained by products like A314 and Ammo are somewhat of a placebo effect. Perhaps I am wrong but you did make some interesting points. I don’t think that others would attribute this sense to themselves because it only appears when they are around you and it isn’t normal for them to have this extra sense. You might feel the self effects purely because you know you are wearing mones. What I mean by this is because you know what vibes these products give off, you might be consciously or subconsciously having a response to this knowledge by actively trying to be more confident and alpha.

Not only this, but seeing the effects that the mones have on others might be giving one that same confidence boost. At least that’s what I believe is why I received self effects with certain products. As far as the GC goes, I think that you have added more than enough information to receive one, so now you would just wait for a staff member from AD to come online and read your thread. Otherwise, read this and see if you happened to miss any information you could add to your postings:

How do I qualify for a $25 Gift Certificate? (https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934)

You should consider starting a journal in the men’s journals section and keeping us updated with your progress! This really helps AD by providing essential feedback to their product line. Good luck!

Thank you for your response. I have chosen this as best answer although were not totally sure of its accuracy, its the answer that resonates with me and sounds much more plausible than any I can think of. Thanks once again!

Hi guys, i havent recieved any gc.. I have reviewed that link you sent me, and as you said… I should have done more than enough to warrant a gc. Anybody have any ideas as to why i havent been issued one?

Welcome Torque,

Things do happen to make us remember that the shipping department is human although otherwise they are super perfect.

Glad you gave me a shout today via email and the telephone so I can assist.

Enjoy what you have in the meantime

Your gc was issued!