Hey everyone! I am so excited. I never even knew people sold these things until recently. I am Mahalia from Delaware. I’m happily engaged and would like to spice up my life in all ways. Will be getting married next month and was interested in trying something…anything new.
One question: All new users get a $25 gift and thats cool but will the gifts end there? Do i have to reach a quota for another gift and can i choose which gift i want?
To get the Gift Card, you have to give us information about yourself so we can give you help selecting. Age, personality, age, race, what you want out of mones.
welcome to the forums. the more specifics we know about your intent, your personality, and your lifestyle, the easier it will be to find a mix of products that work for you.
anything new, eh? you’ve come to the right place. this is cutting edge technology, few people actually know what pheromones are and what they actually do. I think most of the world’s population that know that info are on this forum. let us know so we can help you out.
Hi Mihalia! Congratulations and best wishes on your impending wedding!!
To qualify for the GC you have to tell us a little about yourself. That’s it. It’s that easy.
What we want to know is how you relate to others. Such as, do you feel comfortable meeting new people, or is that a nervous situation for you? Do you think you are more shy or outgoing? Do you have any ideas on what you’d like pheros to do for you? Do you have a target person that you are trying to influence? THings like that. It helps us to make accurate suggestions as to which pheros would work best for you. Also, some products align better with a dominant personality than a submissive one, and vice versa.
Yes, all users could get the one-time $25 Gift Card which could be used for any size order. You can choose any product you want to try, if your shopping cart value is bigger than the $25 gift card, then you have to pay the rest amount with your credit card, paypal etc. normally $25 gift card could get you 2 togo bottles of pheromone products.
Before you could get the gift card, you need to tell us more information about yourself such as your personallity, are you shy/outgoing? how you interact with new people? are you just want to use pheromone to spice up your relationship with your soon-to-be wife? or with whoever else? and where do you want to see the effect of pheromones?
To start some recommendations as for your introduction above, I would recommend IH as it deepens conversation and feeling of connection of closeness and trust.
Turn up the heat is a great product to spice up the sexual relationship, it is well know for cause arousal, great for making sex more intense. Though it should be careful with the usage and environment. (Not for WORK)
Congratulations on your engagement. To answer your question properly I will have to say the $25 gift certificate is the start of great things to come from Androtics.
In order, to fully understand what I am talking about please give us more information about yourself so I can get that GC to you in order for you to get an order in.