Hello All !

Hello, well am from Middle East !
Just wanted to know if I can order Pheremone Online, and what perfume should I order?
I am a single person and would like to see the strong effect of Pheromone on girls?
Does it really work ? And where can I order pheromone online?

HI there,

Welcome to the forum.

You can order from smartmones.com.

What kind of pheromones to order is depending on the kind of result you wish to have. There are pheromones for relationship, sexual, respect, social and so on.

Tell us more about your personality too. Who are your targets?

Then we can give you some recommendations on pheromones.

Cheers

My target is to have a gf !
Am a bit of a shy person too

Based on your short description, I will recommend you start with IO, SHine and IH.

Shine will counter your shyness and make you in lighter mood.
IO will make you more approachable. Girls will want to approach you to start a conversation.
IH will make the conversation deeper. It can help to build the relationship

Anyway in DHL shipping, will the office here know what is inside the file/box?
And will the bottle appear like medicine/drug or perfume lol?
Thanks, will order on monday and will try the perfume and post here the results

Welcome to the board! I hope you learn what it takes to reach your full potential. Tell us a more so we can all help you to reach these goals?

Again, fill us in when you can! McGarrett

The package is fully sealed. You can go to smartmones.com to see how the bottles look like

Thanks so much for joining PheroTalk, I’m super excited to have you here. It’s always great when a new member discovers a world so full of endless possibilities. The only limits to mones is our own imagination :slight_smile:

While I would love to issue you the $25 Gift Certificate for saying hello I do kindly request you post some more about yourself here. If you are unsure about what qualifies as sufficient to obtain the gift certificate I am just itching to email you, please have a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 I wrote it to help everyone in writing the perfect introduction. Of course the choice is yours and your privacy is very important. If you just don’t feel comfortable providing additional info we will all still do our best to assist you anyway.

Welcome to PheroTalk

I really don’t know what would this certificate include
Here is more info about me :

22 Years Old
From Middle East
Single and never had a gf before, I am a shy person and I get afraid of being rejected .
I make around 5~10K monthly

Here is my process:
I am afraid of being rejected, I have a girl at college that I like a lot
We’ve never talked or anything but I do like her and I do not know if she is interested in me.
What do you think? How should I approach her ?
Should I add her to myspace or facebook and if she accepts me what should my next step be?
Sending her a message?
Also do you think cars would impress a girl? I own a Land Rover Range Rover 2006 but she had never seen me driving it, it is the most expensive car at my college

Thats all ! this question was asked before by me at a forum, Posting it here again :slight_smile:

Welcome to Pherotalk Insoinso!

The men on this forum is definitely going to have fun teaching you how to up your game.

First of, some women tend to like shy guys but not for too long cuz we are turned on by alpha males who are confident and not afraid to be aggressive in the bedroom.

You must remember that pheromones are not magic and that you will have to do the work. This is why at start I indirectly suggested you have the men on this forum assist you in your approach. :slight_smile:

You will want to use CTTM 2 since you are shy because this is an ice breaker and allows for conversation to flow.
Instant shine that will have a calm, relaxing effect on you and since you will give off a cheerful vibe it will draw others to you.

Instant gentleman that will make you seem older. You will come across as that suave , smooth dude who is confident.

Since you have a specific target I also recommend instant honesty for when you finally get close to her so she will open up and trust you more. This products assists greatly for a deeper level of conversation and once you can get her to open up the possibilities are endless.

Good luck.

Your GC will be issued soon!