Hello All

Hello,

My name is Jason, and I am a 24 year old male living in the Georgia area. I am fresh out of graduate school, and I have been working in a job in my field of study for about six months. As far as my personality goes, I am a pretty shy guy when it comes to meeting people, although, once I get to know someone, I tend open up quite a lot. In regards to my physicality, I am quite an athletic person in stature; I regularly work out as well as play ultimate frisbee and soccer games weekly.

I was talking to one of my friends that I play ultimate with the other day about my slight social anxiety, and he recommended that I check out pheromones. I had only heard rumors about them, through tv shows and movies, and in general, I was quite skeptical about them. After doing some research on them, I heard this site mentioned quite a bit in other areas, so I decided to check it out.

I stumbled upon this introduction forum page, and I just wanted to introduce myself to the community as well as ask some questions as to what the members here would recommend. As I said, I’m a pretty shy person, but I can be outgoing in certain situations. In terms of pheromones, I’m looking for a product that can help me relax in social situations and allow me to interact without getting on edge or nervous. Overall, I’m just looking for pheromones to help me engage socially with others instead of being the person that is always quite or stays to himself in the workplace.

Thanks for your help!

Hello Jason, welcome to the forum!

Instant Shine is a bright, lively pheromone mix that puts a sparkle of fun on everything. It makes you feel more comfortable and relaxed, and can make you seem like the life of the party. Laughter and good times seem to follow this one.

AMMO is a confident masculine vibe. It is not overtly sexual, but exudes virile manliness and lets women know you’re interested.

Instant Openness is a social pheromone mix that is geared to draw out conversation. It puts people at ease, makes you seem more approachable, and encourages lighthearted chat.

Be bold. You’re a valuable, interesting person. It’s time others found that out. :slight_smile:

Your post was thoughtful. You should hear something about your GC shortly. There have been some computer issues. The sticky post in the forum goes into more detail. I’ve used IO and AMMO, but I’d recommend you give IO a thorough test as your first product. When I’ve used it at about 4 sprays, I cannot shut up in a group of people. Social barriers (as far as communication) don’t last very long.

Welcome Jason,

It has been a while since you made this post so I am assuming you already placed your order.

The recommendations moon gave you for your situation was right on.

I am hoping that you are enjoying your moves while reading this sipping on some juice and looking at what you gonna purchase next.

Your gc was issued!