Hello Everybody!

Hello all!

My name is AJ and I am an 18 year old male and I’m fascinated by the human subconscious. I am attending Santa Clara University in San Jose in the pursuit of a double major in Marketing along Psychology. I have studied body language, vocal tones, eye contact, and self image in my pursuit to further my understanding of what determines how receptive, how approachable and ultimately how happy a person is.

I have heard whispers of the effects of pheromones and the claims of being the Rosetta stone for shyness, confidence, and female attraction. After skimming the web for months and sifting threw numerous claims of miracle potions for every aspect of self worth, I decided that they would be worth investigating.

Now about myself:
I am extremely open to new people, having overcome my younger shyness to the point where I can be in a room with strangers and leave with numerous friends along with creating friendships between my new friends. I tend to avoid people who are possessive of others; I’m not an item. I enjoy conversing with others and people watching is one of my past times. I have improved my own self image over the years and know first hand the effects how feeling good about yourself effects everything else.

I ordered and just received Instant Shine, and two togo size sprays of Instant Openness and Turn Up the Heat. The idea of being able to improve the mood of others around me combined with having people relax in my presence appeals to me since I want others to enjoy my presence. Turn up the Heat is going to be used between me and my girlfriend rather than picking up new women but I am again curious to see the difference that it makes.

I look forward to learning and hopefully contributing to the wealth of information on this forum. If anyone has an interest in psychology to improve/ understand their self image, feel free to PM me.

-AJ

Hi AJ,

welcome to the forum!
Seems like you already read a lot about the pheromones and made some solid choices for your situation. I am looking forward to your reports and findings
(and thanks for your offer on psychology questions :slight_smile: )

If you tell us a bit more about the situations you want to use the pheros and the effects you want to see we can give you some advice so - if you have questions about usage or products: just ask!

have fun here
magnum

Hi AJ, welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you’ve got your head screwed on straight and have done your homework before ordering. You should have a pretty good time with mones.

With Shine and Openness, you probably can start off with a couple of sprays right away. I don’t think you can OD with those products.

Let us know how the TUTH affects your girlfriend. I’m pretty confident as to how that will go, though. :slight_smile:

Good luck here!

I plan to use Instant Shine on a daily basis starting with an application 30 minutes before my first class (9:15 AM) and then another application 30 minutes before my second block of classes (2:15 PM). If it seems it will be a very social day either a party, local student hangout or even the library i will apply some Instant Openness. Turn up the heat i think ill limit to just when i spend time with my girlfriend.

I think 2 sprays of Instant shine applied to the wrists and crook of my arm in the morning and a spray to the neck the second time and the same for Instant Openness. Any suggestions on where to spray TUTH?
Thanks!
-AJ

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

You have got yourself some great pheros.

To improve the mood of people around you, Shine is the answer. It can also give you the self-effect too. It also bost your confidence.

To make people comfortable around you, try IO and IH. IO makes people lkike to talk to you. IH will make them feel easy around you, feeling like knowing you for long time.

ood luck. Have fun

TUTH - apply one spray to the chest or to the back of the neck but be sure to cover with a purfume, it smells like cat pee… lol

Good luck enjoy and be sure to post

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Looks like your off to a good start. I would suggest you get some AMMO with your GC, You can use that for any occasion for a sexy attractive guy vibe.

TUTH to the chest and neck is good. Give her time to get accustomed to it.

Be sure to test the others out indifferent environments and at different dosages.

If you need help just let us know and we look forward to your participation in the forum.

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Tish