hello everyone

Wassup PheroTalk? My name is Nick. I’m 17, im in my senior year in high school and recently broke up with my lady of 14months. I found this site through google while looking for a new cologne to use on sunday (SPACE NIGHTCLUB :cool:). Ive heard about pheromones once when Paris Hilton said she uses them in her perfumes. I never really gave it much thought until now, so would pheromones work for a boy like me? Im not shy, I just want something that could help me with the ladies when I go to occasional nightclub :wink:

oh and I live in Miami

Thanks

Hey Nick,

welcome to the forum!

yes, pheromones work and they would work for a boy like you - i don’t know if paris hiltons stuff works, but those products here definately do!

Please tell us a bit about yourself and the goals you have with pheromones so we can help you…
btw: where do you want to use them? Any specific targets in mind?

have fun here
magnum

Hey there Nick, welcome to the forums! Space nightclub, you say? Is that the name of the place, or does it have a space theme? Cause the latter would be pretty cool. Sorry to hear about the lady friend (or not, as the case may be :open_mouth:), but i think phero’s could help ya out.

Now, would you mind answering a few questions? Like what kind of personality do you have, shy or outgoing? Did you only want to use these in the nightclub, or other places as well? What exactly were you looking for in the club as well? Something to help break the ice on a cold conversation, something to help attract them, etc. These kinda things will help us make sure we give the best advice for your needs, as well as get you a $25 GC. So let’s hear some more from ya! Cheers for now!

HI there,

Welcome to the forum.

Pheromons work even for yoong age like you.

Tell us more about your purpose of using pheromones. Is it for social, respect, etc?

Are you shy or outgoing?

WHo are your targets?

Then we will recommend some phromones for you to try.

Cheers

that was quick lol, im pretty outgoing I dont like being indoors much. I would use it when I go to parties, clubs, etc. Im looking for something that would make it easier for a girl to open up and not be so shy, I think i could be intimidating at times I just want something that would make them feel more comfortable. Thanks!

hey nick, for girls to open up Instant Openness is the right product, it will not only open them up it also makes them want to talk to you more…

Instant Shine will make them feel good and they want to stick around you more…

if you want to try more products you could additionally get Instant Honesty which is good for one on one encounters, it creates sort of a connection vibe and is good for rapport…girls will think they have known you for years…

hope that helps…
magnum

I will suggest you try IO, IH and Shine.

IO will open up the girls and make them want to talk to you. It is the ice breaker.

IH will make them closer to you. They will feel like they have known you or long time.

SHine will make you and the people around you feel good.

CHeers

thank you magmun, mrfeelgood, and jamebonded. you were all super helpful

Hi There, Welcome to Pherotalk. :slight_smile:

Great suggestions from the members. I agree IO IH and Ishine would be great to start out with. They have inexpensive to-go bottles so you can try all 3 for a real low cost with your GC.

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Have fun

Tisha