Hello Everyone :)

Well to get things started, I am an 18 year old male finishing up his last year of high school ( I end school on June 4th). About two weeks or go so I was having a conversation with my friends and they brought up human pheromones. After some talking they decided they were going to each put in $20 to buy some A314. I myself did not chip in for I was a bit skeptical(and am even more skeptical today after they used it at school and saw no results), but since then Ive been doing my own research and came across this site and I am now considering purchasing some pheromones. Unlike most people here I dont plan on using pheromones to my advantage to pick up woman or excel socially. I just want to test them out and see the kind of reactions I would get from different individuals.

I am not a bad looking guy, for I am an athlete at my school and am constantly trying to stay in shape, so picking up woman is not a problem. Not to mention I am currently taken to my BEAUTIFUL girlfriend. All I can say is I am happy with my dating life. Around school I am known as the quiet guy. I dont say much really and dont jump into conversations unless am with friends. I really just want to see if using synthetic human pheromones will cause any significant changes with in my social life. Ive been looking around and it seems that A314 would be the best buy since it affects both surrounding females and males. I also came across “Turn Up The Heat” and couldnt stop laughing at the reviews people were writing for it, it just sounds to good to be true , so I am also considering it now. I dont plan on using to to sleep with woman or anything like that. I have a girlfriend and I am happy with her and would never cheat. If I am to use it , it would be around my girlfriend or just for laughs and to see the reactions of other girls. This whole use of pheromones just sounds so funny and good to be true, so I really just want to try them out, that is my goal really. I plan on using them these last couple of days of school and my senior prom that will be on the 4th.

Well am not sure what else to say, but if you guys have any other questions or would like to know more about me, dont be afraid to ask.

Hi Crow

Welcome to the fourm.

The products you have mentioned are very good, powerful products, with a large following here.

However, at age 18, if you are looking for help with your social life, I suggest you try to tailored social products like Instant Gentleman and Instant Openness. Ammo is another great all round product for those starting out.

I suggest you have a good slow read of The Mens Guideand let us know if you have further questions.

Tisha should be online soon to hand out the gift certifcates.

Be sure to return and let us know about your results! :slight_smile:

Ive done some reading on Ammo and it sounds like good stuff. From what I understand in a way its a combination of everything, so you cant really lose, but like I said I dont really feel like I am having trouble with my social life I just want to test some of these out. I am really leaning for the A314.

Crow, A314 is excellent, and it is my ‘official’ product to wear to work, 2-3 drops. Helps people to trust, respect and look up to you for advice etc. Many believe this is the best or one of the best products Smartmones produces. I have to say, I agree.

Hi Crow

Great to have you here in Pherotalk so welcome & make yourself at home :slight_smile: I see that you are keen on trying pheros to see how well it works for you, that’s good :slight_smile:

I have read out on all you have typed there & i suggest if you want to give the pheros here a try, give IO & Instant Shine a shot as these pheros that i said work better than the others for first timers :slight_smile: IO is used for making people approach you more & you will find yourself be more talkative than before & Instant Shine will help boost your self confidence & make people around you like your girlfriend & you feel great/comfortable :slight_smile:

Be caution with A314 as it is not recommended for first time users plus for your age too as it contain none which can OverDose(OD) if not use carefully but if you want to try it, go on ahead :slight_smile:

Hope my info helps & good luck in using the pheros :slight_smile:

Thanks Alexander and Phatsounds, I plan on getting A314 at one point not so sure right away anymore for the fact that I am newbie. I think my friends might have overdosed with their A314 because it didnt seem to do much for them. Do you thinking it might have been the fact that 3 people in the same room were using it and it nulled out the effect? I think am going to go with Instant Openness for it seems like a conversation starter. I am the quiet guy after all :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks to both of you.

Your welcome Crow, glad to help you there :slight_smile: Yes there is a high possibility that your friends could have OD when using A314 & for your question, it might be but i’m not too sure yet, best ask Lady Tisha AKA Tisha23 on this as she can reply to your question with a good answer :smiley:

Yes, IO is definitely a must for you there as it is suited for first timers :slight_smile:

Have fun testing :slight_smile:

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I am glad you doing some research. Yes mones work but probably not in the way you and your friends are expecting from all the hype you read on other sites.

Please read “What mones can do and what they cant do” The link is in my signature block below.

A314 is a tough product for some to start with. Its gives a high alpha leader vibe and you need to lead when wearing it. Your friends probably are not using it correctly and expecting different results then this one produces.

Your young and make a lot of natural anone. TUTH would not be recommended. I suggest AMMO and some socials

Ammo is a well rounded balanced mix that is sexy attractive and creates interest.

If you have questions just ask. Your GC is on its way

Tisha
Hostess/Guide

Thanks Tisha and everyone who has helped me, I plan on using all the advice you have suggested.

I’ll be back soon with my results.

-Crow33010