Hello from Canada!

Hi, I’m Sabrina and I’m 18 years old. I’m really new to pheromones. My friend sprayed me today and I got really interested. I’m thinking of getting the ammo one? I want one for attraction and just creating a stronger prescense. What do you guys suggest is best for that?

To add on…
Hello again. I am 18 years old, female and live in Canada. I’m just experimenting with a whole lot of things right now and I want to see how well pheromones work out for me. I would say I’m pretty outgoing but I don’t feel like I make a big enough impression on people and I want to. Hopefully pheromones would help me out. Again, I was thinking of getting ammo for attraction because that would be helpful (sad love life haha). I do attract men, I would say, but I don’t feel like I capture their attention as much as I’d like to. I can be kind of intimidating, I think that’s maybe why? But also, would using this product have an effect on my natural pheromone production? I heard that at my age, I’m producing a lot of my own pheromones, so could I potentially OD ?

OK I LIED! I just looked more into the site, and I’m thinking of just purchasing the combo pack for females… the instant female wardrobe one! Does anyone have any reviews on that?

Hello sab,welcome.
What were u sprayed with?
How much? Noticed any effect?
Ammo is a great attraction one,and works very well.ud be surprised by the subtle and by the in your face reactions,based on one’s perception.
U lnow,if u tell s more bout urself (phisicity,background,goals,how u got here) the whole community could understand bettet how to be of any help. And also ud get ur gc issued.
U want to enhance ur presence,why not try shine then,paired with ammo or instant sexiness?
I never tried sexiness,but from what i read from the ladies journals its a great and effective mone.
Still,the game is all up to u and how u wanna play,u got to act towards ur goals.
Its not magic,but it works magic.
Feel free to surf,search,read and ask anything.
Again,welcome among us.

Peace

Welcome Sabrina,

Thanks for stopping by!

To qualify for your $25 intro gift certificate, just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. An experienced pheromone user can help guide you in the right direction.

I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

Warm Regards,
Mick

Hello again. I am 18 years old, female and live in Canada. I’m just experimenting with a whole lot of things right now and I want to see how well pheromones work out for me. I would say I’m pretty outgoing but I don’t feel like I make a big enough impression on people and I want to. Hopefully pheromones would help me out. Again, I was thinking of getting ammo for attraction because that would be helpful (sad love life haha). But also, would using this product have an effect on my natural pheromone production? I heard that at my age, I’m producing a lot of my own pheromones, so could I potentially OD?

Hello and Yes. If you use the male product AMMO, and if you are female, you could quite easily have a bad experience. The product is for men. The amounts of -eNone in it are too high for girls. It also smells like men’s cologne. Female Wardrobe is a great choice. Instant Sexiness is for women. If you want to read a theory post, I am putting one up in the theory section about women wearing men’s molecules. Bottom Line: Most girls don’t wear AMMO or TUTH full-strength. Wardrobe or Sexiness is what you want.

Instant Female Wardrobe - To Go Version :: Kits, Combos & Specials :: Androtics Direct

There is also a private chatbox staffed by Androtics if you need to make another selection. You might want to edit your user profile to select female. You don’t have to, but it does make your posts easier to interpret.

**

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**