Hello from Chicago!

Hi Everyone,

I’m a 26 year old gay male from Chicago, Illinois. My time is split between working for a corporate firm and my own arts.

I’ve been curious about the Pheromones for quick some time now. I’m really into fragrances, and first learned of Pheromone products while searching colognes that had the essence of sensuality and sexuality. Some of the colognes that I came across were Mambo or Gucci Envy.

I’m a confident person, and enjoy meeting people, but I would love to get a boost with the pheromones. Sometimes I can be somewhat reserved in situations that would benefit from more outgoing energy. But it’s not limited to that, I want to try a variety of things relating to enhanced sexuality / attractiveness, trust, comfortability etc.

I’m curious about the ability to over dose, how do you know if you’ve applied too much? Once you discovered you have, how do you correct it?
I’m super happy I found this site because before while researching reputable places to purchase I was like a fish out of water!

**Welcome to our community Frontlobe!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**