Hey my name is Adam, I was born and raised in New York but moved down to Florida recently. I currently reside in the Tampa metro area. I am 20 years old and a man. I moved down here to be closer to my family and for job opportunities. When I was in New York I did have my group of friends and opportunities at relationships with the opposite sex. But now that I have moved down to Florida, the lifestyle and people are very different from what I am used to. As when I was in New York, more people were cold and instigative. I became accustomed to holding a mean demeanor and seeming anti social, although I am a good person when you get to know me. Where I live now, the people are nice and I have not yet found one person who would try and start something besides the one annoying person you always find in a group. It is hard for me to find new friends and women to pursuit. I am hoping that pheromones could help me to actually start a social life down here. I am also interested in how pheromone works, the science behind it seems interesting and I hope to learn more about it when I have the free time. I am not entirely sure this will work but anything is worth a try. All of the posts on this site are convincing me to try it, I hope that I will find what I am looking for here.
Hi there Adam,
Good to have you here in Pherotalk so welcome on board
It is good that even though you are skeptical, you still want to try on the pheros here
Just test it on yourself & i’m sure the pheros here will work well for you
Btw the pheros here got a money back guarantee & its pheros are real plus it show results not like what you see from the other pheros which is on sale out there ![]()
Ok for your situation which is a social situation, i suggest Instant Openness(for a better, longer & smoother conversation thus an icebreaker in conversation) & Instant Shine(for a boost on confidence & make you & the others around you feel great) I will also suggest AMMO if you are looking for attraction ![]()
Hope that helps. See you ![]()
Welcome aboard adam
You kind of sound like me, I was told before that i come across as mean and unapproachable. Pheros def. have helped me meet alot more people. Pheros wont do it all you will still have to act open and smile and seem genuinally friendly, but the social pheromones will make it easier. I have gotten great results with the whole instant line like instant openess/ instant honesty. Converstations seem to flow more easy when I wear these. Ammo is a great general use attractant phero that i love.
good luck man im sure youll love them ![]()
go ahead and ask ?'s if you cant find the answer in the search, its an open and friendly board.
Hello Adam and welcome to the forum.
If you are lloking to restart a social life to include maybe some romance I would suggest the following:
Ammo - to let the ladies know you are interested
IO - to help with those initial conversations
IShine - to help people - and very possibly you - feel more upbeat
Just remember that this stuff is not magic - they crack the door open so to speak but you have to open the door all the way and walk on through.
Just read up in the sticky section of the mens forum for more information - plus you can always ask us.
From personal experience, I would suggest getting double strength IO, because I feel I need to spray on a lot more to get a noticeable response out of people.
Hello Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Great advice from the members, AMMO IO and Ishine a great to start with. I would also consider 2X in IO.
Just one more tip on changing your projected demeanor and its easy and free. Just look them in the eye and smile.
The snile is one of our most powerful communicators, people under estimate its power and allure.
Your GC is on its way ![]()
Tisha
Thank you guys for all of the advice, I will have to work on the smile though. People think I’m planning something diabolical when I smile.