Hello from France !

Hello everybody !

A few days ago, I didn’t know anything about this pheromone stuff ! And I found out this forum by accident, and this is so intriguing for me that I decided to give it a try !!!

I will go for A314 and Instant Shine.

About A314 (sounds like an Airbus model !!!), what is the difference between 1, 2x, 4X ? Is it the concentration or the quantity in the bottle ?

MAny thanks !

HI there,

Welcome to the forum.

Please tell us what you want to achieve from using pheromones. Is it for work, respect, sexual, relationship or others?

WHat is your personality? Outgoing or shy?

Whoa re your target?

Then we can recommend the right phero for you to try.

I don’t think there is any choice in terms of strength for A314.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I would like to increase my attraction (sexual) towards women/girls when I go out in bars or when I am dating someone.

Actually, I am quite outgoing but I still lack confidence with girls, including when they seem interested in me (strong eye contact, smile, or whatever..). I think this is due to rejection fear.

Sorry, the choice of strength was for Instant Shine, not for A314. What strenght should I pick ?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome

Glad you found us here!

If you can tell us more like jamesbonded said we can make sure that you get some products that will help you for your needs.

As the 2x, 3x, 4x that is for once you tested them out and need more sprays than you get them products stronger.

We will check back later

Welcome and have fun

Thanks. I gave some information about my needs just before you wrote your message.

So what do you guys/girls think about my choice ?

Cheers

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I see you are thinking about A314 and Instant SHine. IS is a great all rounder product that will do exactly what it says on the bottle, and it’s great in combination with other phero’s too.

How old are you and what’s your personality like? The A314 is a very good product but it’s best suited to someone already confident with an alpha male type personality. If you are more shy or less confident it may be hard to pull that one off and may even have the opposite effect.

As far as phero’s to attract the ladies goes…For the younger guys (but certainly not just for them) AMMO is the one that is the most popular and I believe it’s slightly easier than the A314…may be worth considering?

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot. I am 33 but still lacking confidence, so I think I just need some “success” in order to gain it a little bit more…
I am certainly going to consider Ammunition.
I am also confused as to understand if I can mix these pheromones between them and wear them at the same time. But I understood I should not wear my favorite perfume (Fahrenheit) while wearing pheromones, since it may decrease their effects ?

Also, is there one of these pheromones that act a little bit as mood enhancer ? I noticed that I am much more confident when I feel in a good mood and more willing to talk to people.

As for attraction, I suggest AMMO. It can make the girls attracted to you and it can sexually attract girls too. Good for bar and pub settings.

As for your shyness to approach girls, try Shine. It can boost your confidence and lift your mood during social. IO will also open up girls and make them want to talk to you. It will give you an edge in approaching girls.

For Shine, I suggest you start with the normal strength, 1X. Start using 1 spray for a few days and observe the result and self effect too. Then try 2 sprays and do the same. You will find the right number of spray for you. After you get to know the effect and the right number of spray then only you consider to buy the 2X or 3X or higher.

Good luck

This sounds awesome and very funny to do the testings !
I understood that sprays are flavored. So, can we still mix different sprays at the same time without altering their flavor and getting a bad smell ?

mood enhancer would be Shine and TAA

Most phero’s can be used together, (so called layering) without disturbing their effects. Some change slightly, usually in a good way, when you do combinations, but this is part of the fun of trialling different phero’s and combination.

Effects of individual phero’s can add up, compliment each other or slightly alter the overall effect. For example, if you pair a very sexual phero with a more romantic one, the result becomes a bit more sensual.

As for regular perfumes (you mentioned Fahrenheit), some of the phero’s smell pretty bad, so we often end the application by spraying on some regular perfume as a cover scent. That doesn’t reduce the effect of the phero’s though as the brain still picks up on the phero’s even if you can’t actually consciously smell them.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

My name is Tisha and I am the hostess and mone adviser here on PT. Nice to meet you.

A314 would not suit your needs. You need to lead with it so save this ideal for latter once you get going with the products and gain some confidence in them.

AMMO regular strength is great. Attractive, interesting, grabs attention, mildly arousing.

Ishine is charismatic, uplifting confident.

Yes there are many different mone molecules which when mixed or layered cause evoke different emotions causeing subtly specific effects.

If you have questions just ask

Your GC is on its way

Tisha

Thanks Tisha. I got your GC and already ordered. But, just to be sure, AMMO = Ammunition, right ?:confused:

Yes, ammo is ammnunition.

Hey there !

I missed an introduction from a compatriot !
So Hello ! Is your order already on its way ? I’m looking forward to see your results, especially on TUTH and Ammo.

Best advice is : start with the “usual” stuff and test spray by spray, day by day.

By the way, how old are you ? what part of France are you from ?

Hope to read from you soon,

Nice to meet you !
I am 33 and I live in Paris. What about you ?

I already got my package this morning ! That was so fast and I was happy like a little boy getting his Christmas gift !

Yeah ! The first order is so exciting ! And so are the next ones… I’m from Normandy.
Hope to read your results soon,