Hello from Massachusetts!

Well, much alike many other people I more than likely got dooped by pherlume. I ordered the three bottle special. Havnt gotten them yet, but I do not expect them to work. But I’m 19 from Massachusetts, I’m going into my spring semester in college. I get pretty nervous talking with woman if I do not know them. If the topic were talking about runs out I pretty much freeze. I’m looking for something that will help with my conversation problems (I think I found the product, but please point me in the right direction; I was looking at the instant openness, seems to be right up my ally.) I’m not the hottest guy in the world, but I do get my fair share of compliments. I need something that will help me stand out from a crowd, and possibly draw woman to me to talk. Probably overreaching with the last request but thats why I’m the noob and your the gods.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

I have also used pherlure before but unfortunately without much effect.

For your conversation problem, try IO and IH.

IO will draw the girls to you and talk to you. It is an ice breakers and makes girls want to talk to you.

IH on the other hand will make the conversation last longer. They will talk more personal and they will feel they have known you for long time. This also make them closer to you.

Shine is also good to lift your confidence to aproach girls. It can also lighten your mood and the girls too.

Have fun

Good luck

Hi cmurd27

Good to have you here in pherotalk so welcome on board :slight_smile: Ok i see you fall for the pherlure scam, well i fall for it too, used to order a bottle of it with no results. But rest assured the pheros here work & they produced results :slight_smile:

Ok for your situation, yes Instant openness is the answer to it like you have chosen as well :slight_smile: I strongly recommend this AMMO & Instant Shine as well :slight_smile: Why? Well Instant Openness is used for better & longer conversations thus it is an icebreaker in conversations, Instant Shine, for boosting self confidence thus breaking down shyness plus it make you & the people around feel great/comfortable & AMMO as it is used for sexual attraction toward women :slight_smile:

And lastly don’t say that we are gods, we are just normal human beings which have been veterans on this field, that’s all.

I hope my info was helpful to you there. See you :slight_smile:

alright so, I spend a lot of my days riding an elevator to and from my dorm room, mind you the elevators take a pretty good amount of time to get from my floor to the ground floor, what would you recommend to help woman notice me and talk to me. And do these products work fast enough as an elevator ride? or does it it take time for the woman to sense it?

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I do not know if a ride in an elevator will be enough time for the pheros to kick in fully but it is a nice enclosed space for them to certainly get whiff … lol.

So you are 19 and want to get noticed, plus you are a little shy. OK - my best guess:

You have two choices in wanting to be noticed. You could go with Ammo which is none based. It will certainly get the ladies attention. The problem is that you are young and are producing a lot of 'none nautrally. It might be a little easy to OD plus a lot of girls your age can be put off by too much none at the wrong time.

So that means the other big choice is Instant Gentleman. It has no none but will give you a cool, smooth vibe that often makes someone young seem older. Might be just the thing. There is a thread in my signature block comparing the two. Give it a read and see which one might better meet your needs.

After that the recommendations of IO and Instant Shine are right on. IO will help you with those inital conversations. IShine will help people feel happy to be near you. Remember, ladies like guys who can make them laugh and feel happy. Among other things. LOL.

You may find the right combination of three of these products - esp the IO and IShine - will have girls hanging around you. But the thing to remember is that a lot of the work will still be up to you. All these products do is enhance you. They are not magic - women will not swoon at your feet and do your bidding. At least it does not work that way with my wife … lol.

That is my best recommendation. Ask any questions you have and let us know what you decide to do. Good luck.

You all have helped me so much. With your guidance here is what I came up with, CTTM mix 2, Instant shine, Instant openness, and ammo in a to-go size just to try it out. I was wondering how well the CTTM works, I’ve heard good things about the first mix, but not sure if someone has used the 2nd mix. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, I recieved a coupon from a friend for the reffering thing, but the coupon does not work?

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Hmm You mean the coupon for email referrals right ? Are you registered with the same email address as the coupon was sent to ? How old is the coupon ? Hmm this is what you do. Either call the office, number at the top of the page. Mon thru Fri 9 AM to 5PM I believe (you can try now sometimes he answers after hours) Or you can go to the support link in my signature below and submit a ticket see if they can help you our with your coupon.

Keep in mind what I am going to send you in a few minutes is not a coupon but a Gift Certificate. You use those on the payment page. People mix them up all the time.

I think you made some good choices. CTTM seems to increase approaches a little more then IO or IH on its own. Its a good mix, just the right mix of chatter and deepness.

If you have questions just ask. Your Gift Certificate is on its way :smiley:

Have fun

Tisha