Hello from Oregon!

Hi there. John from Oregon. 33/male. Recently got out of a long standing relationship that was dead in the water for a long time and looking for some help to get me back into the dating game. I was steered to smartmones.com from Yahoo Answers of all places and just ordered a travel size Ammunition to test out on a few upcoming dates.

Was curious…is TutH really that effective? If so, I may have to try it out as I’m terrible at making the first move.

Anyhow, that’s all for now.

Hello and welcome!

If I wear TUTH around a woman I already have gone out with and have an established at least some mutual interest then I find they get quite touchy feely and usually will initiate first physical contact. That’s the only time I ever wear it so I can’t comment on it’s effectiveness on first encounters with someone.

Hi John, welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

In answer to your question, there are other factors at work besides simply which products you use, although it’s true that TutH is a powerful polarizing agent.

For instance, congruency and application points can make a marked difference in outcome. Steering molecules or mixes can soften the initial impact of a high -none product like TutH to make the hit more subtle, so as to avoid DIHL and ghosting.

Searching any of those key terms should turn up plenty of information in the forums, but if you’ve got questions feel free to ask here. This thread is to get you off on the right footing, and we’re here to help :slight_smile:

Welcome Kabuto,

This is a super informal and not so tailored response if you will.

I would luuuuuuuv to spend more time assisting you especially since you are a newbie.

We are short staffed and these gift certificates are done manually.

It takes a great deal and I am back logged.

I am hoping that when I catch up on my work, I can start answering these intro threads the way I use to

In fact, I am hoping that soon, someone more experienced than me can come in so I get to do what I am great at, customer service.

Thank you for giving pheromones a chance.

Your gc was issued!