Hello from Orlando

Hi I’m Jon from Orlando and have been using Realm for years and found this site. I was wondering what other people think of Realm?

Hi jon,

Welcome to the forum.

I have never use Realm. Can’t give you any hints.

Why not you try products form Androtics here. They are all genuine. You can read the post by real users here.

Try the social pheros like IO. It is an ice breaker to open up girls to talk to you. You will have lighter conversation with girls.

IH can make the conversation more intimate and deeper. The conversation will last longer.

Anyway. welocme again

Hello Jon & nice to have you as a member of Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Well for me i have heard of Realm but never use it so i can’t give any comments to it. Glad you found this forum, you will learned a lot of phero info here or what the pheros here do. Well you can decide to try out the pheros here if you want after reading what they can do.

Anyway, you need to tell us a bit more of yourself, what you hope to achieve by using pheros & what kind of effects you hope for as this will help us in helping you out. Here is a link to more info about the pheros here> Mens Pheromone Guide revised 6/15

I will be back to check this intro. See ya :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I do not use realm so I cannot really tell you.

I can tell you that others use it and most people think it is OK.

On the other hand if you want some effective and serious pheromone products, this is the place to be.

Hello

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Realm is not a bad product. It was one of the first of its kind and although its weaker then the current pheromones on the market it holds a place in a lot of pheromone users hearts.

So refresh my memory its been a while since I have owned realm. What kinda hits you noticing with it.

If your interested in smartmone products tell us a bit more about yourself and you will qualify for a GC to the store.

If not your welcome to join in the forum to discuss your experiences with Realm :wink:

Tisha