Hello from San Diego

Howdy all, I am new here and looking forward to chatting. I used Phero products a few years back and am looking forward to trying again. Think I’m gonna buy Ammo and Instant Shine soon as my $25 coupon arrives!

Hi there, flying boy!! Good to have you here.

Let us know where you’ll be using the mones and a bit about your personality. Then, we can give you some additional insights to your choices.

Why’d you decide on AMMO and IShine? Don’t get me wrong, both are solid products.

1Alpha

.

Yes - have a read of this:

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

And continue on this thread with some more info about yourself, your situation and how you want to use pheros - This earns the GC and gives us something to offer better advice on. :slight_smile:

Welcome Thisboyflying,

We are happy to have you here but we are still waiting for more information to assist you.

In addition, without that information you won’t be able to qualify for that $25

Open up to us just a bit to start your journey

Hello everyone. I am 41 year old male living in San Diego. I want to use Pheros to attract mates! I think Shine is best for this since it just adds to my naturally playful persona. Gonna use Ammo also. I think “Turn Up the Heat” might be a bit too much for me. I’ve tries pheros in the past and I am excited to get back into it after a few years!

I think you’re right, TUTH may be a bit much, first time out. THOUGH, the caveat would be the social environment where you’ll be using these mones. Some crazy house party may LOVE the TUTH connotation. I’m just sayin’…

For everyday use, evening or day wear, I can see AMMO and IShine be the combo that would be sexy attractive and friendly at the same time.

1Alpha

.

I am sorry that it took so long to get your gc out to you.

Work over load!

Anyhue, at least now you have it

Don’t spend it all in one place

Your gc was issued!