Hi my name is Avi I am from Staten Island, known as the forgotten borough of NYC.
I am 38 years old, Married with 2 young ones. I have read plenty about pheromones and want to give it a shot. Mostly to spice things up with the wife, which needs spicing after 15 years. Also I like what was written about a314. And I was reading that maybe an a314 with some TUTH might do the trick.
But, I mostly want is advise on what you guys think works best. Thanks.
Hey, welcome! You actually got some great choices there. I’d throw in some IH too though, to help that connection with you and your wife.
Hello Avi and welcome to the forum.
A lot of guys come here looking to do the same thing - improve life at home.
I have been married 20+ years. Try reading the thread in my signature block for married guys. It will give you some good ideas to run with.
I am not sure that A314 is the best solution for you. It is more work oriented although sometiime it does help at home. But not necessarily all that often.
I think a better route would be something like Ammo, IShine and IH. Ammo will help bump up the attraction quotient and it is a lot more versatile that TUTH in general. IE - you can wear it almost anywhere.
IShine will help her to feel happier when she is around you.
IH will help with feelings of connection. That is probably the one thing that will help more than anything else in reconnecting and spicing things up. Remember - women often need to feel loved and emotionally connected to feel … physical. Much beeter to create the feeling of romance and emotional intimacy than to try to brute force the issue with none.
Again read the post for married guys.
Welcome to the forums, Avi
The androstenone-heavy pheros, Turn Up The Heat and Ammunition, will help you out. That is one route you could take.
The second route is getting hold of Instant Honesty to improve communication. A woman builds an intimate bond with her other half with communication and Honesty will be the Ace of Hearts in your card game.
A314 can also work but it’s intended more for business use. I’ve used it with a lot of success in the romantic arena, but I seem to be the odd one out.
Musk
Thanks for the advice. I will keep reading and will keep you guys posted.
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too
.
Currently we are in the process of seeking out an additional forum Host or two to help with the upkeep of the forum. With that in mind I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too
. Its cool!
Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.
Welcome to the forum.
Hi there, welcome to the forums.
I’d just like to add that Instant Shine is a good one to use, it’s safe to use around kids. I use it around my six year old and she seems to react well to it.
Good luck and have fun.