Hey! I’m Michael, 22 year old male from Toronto. I accidentally found this forum last night by just googling pheromones
I got interested by watching this clip on YouTube- Do Human Pheromones Work? ABC 20/20 Experiment about Pheromones during April. I did a lot of browsing and found out there are literally thousands upon thousands of Pheromone products out there. I was holding out in buying anything until I find the right product for myself.
Last night when I found this forum I started to read about the different types of Pheromones you guys offer. I read great reviews about “MX297” and “Alpha A314” and everyone seems to have great experiences with them. I finally ordered “MX297” this morning and will post my experiences once I get to use it.
Thank you to Mickaelia and “Steve O” for adding me and the nice welcome message.
Glad to know your going to start playing with the mones.
If you want the free gc then you must awnser us the following questions:
What do you expect to archive with the mones? What do you want from them?
What type of personality you have? Are you shy, outgoing, problems opening up?
Its good you came across us and are going to try a product. Mx297 is a great product but we usually dont recommend MX’s to new folks because they are advanced products. Regardless, Im sure you will se lots of possitive results from your purchase.
What are your goals for using phero’s and what type of personality do you. have. At the top of the intro section there is a thread that explains what you need to do to qualify for the $25 GC. Follow that outline and we may be able to suggest some other products that may benefit you.
You have found a great forum and a company that sells products that work.
Yeah they definitely do work. Remember that MX’s are experimental test mixes, and I love this mix personally and it will probably give you the “Oh wow” that most pheromones are thought to give. Remember also that there are different facets of pheromones that also include social interaction and projection of leadership and alpha like qualities. Check this thread out to see the many pheromones that Androtics Direct offers.
I’m currently an engineering student here in Toronto. I’m actually quite a shy guy, so is rare for me to be saying say so much on this post. This is the reason why I got into pheromones so maybe I can get that little confidence boost, but I do understand in the end is all up to myself. I intend to be using pheromones mainly for school. I usually have a lot of lab work where it has to be done in groups, but you never really see me say much unless its really important. Instant Honesty or Instant Openness are probably the products that will give me that “boost” and confidence when dealing with groups. School will be the best place for me to try things out since I don’t go clubbing or to bars. Since I’m spending most of my summer at home reading, doing research etc. I won’t be using any of it until school in September or when I go hang out once in awhile.
Like I mentioned in my first post, I accidentally found this forum when googling pheromone products. I got interested and curious about pheromones back in April from that YouTube clip above. Once I started reading reviews from the users on this forum and how they generally get great results, especially from MX297, A314, AMMO, list goes on. I decided to order MX297 since a lot of people said they get good attentions from it.
I did some browsing on different forums here and there, so I’m not so new that I’ll go nuts and just go out with 20 sprays on me. I read about how to find your “sweet spot” from Steve which is really helpful. I don’t really have much else to say, I swear I never typed such a long post before.
From what I’ve seen and read, this is a REALLY helpful forum with a great community based around it. I’ll be here for a long time.
Mickaelia, thank you so much for the gift certificate, more than what I expected. It will come in good use since there are some products I want to test out too. Hopefully I can post some reviews or even start up a journal very soon. Thanks!