Hello from Turkey

Hello !

I am new here and I hope this stuff would work for me!

:slight_smile:

Hi!

Don’t think I’ve personally talked to anyone from Turkey here. If you want to check out feedback from other users, try the search box in the upper left corner. It is on the main PheroTalk page. For you, for the GC, please offer a few sentences.

What are your goals for these products? How might they fit your personality, and what have you shopped for at SmartMones. These are the guidelines to qualify for the GC.

Good Luck.

Link does not work.

*Just tell us a bit about yourself (age, sex and location help a lot) and why you’re here. Include a question or two about anything you want. New users who follow these simple steps will be sent a $25 gift certificate usually within 24 hours. It’s good on any size order at SmartMones.com. If you need help, please send a private message (PM) to Mickaelia. You can also get help by calling 1-800-671-6464 or 1-425-786-2001.

I am 23 years old male. I do live in Istanbul / Turkey.

I had girlfriends in the past, but also I got many many rejections. The thing is, at the beginning, conversation is good, but after a while, our connection stops immediately. I really cant understand why, somehow girls can’t connect to me chemically.

I think this pheromone stuff would enhance that.

I have some questions about it,

Can I use pheromones with scent ? I’ve read Rabanne 1 million is great parfume for males. Is it possible to use them both ? Or I should use only pheromone ?

I do live in Turkey and customshouse making trouble for everyone else in This country.

How can I make this shipment to Turkey without problems ?

We have had posters from Turkey/Istanbul here before so unless things have changed recently (which is possible, see Australia :frowning: ), shipping must be possible but like any country, the potential for customs intervention/charges is a possibility you have to accept.

I don’t think there is any specific legislation covering phero imports to Turkey but with some countries its the law on importing cosmetic/scented/alcohol-base products that gets used against them. You may want to check the advice on your national homepage for FEDEX or DHL (who usually have very good info).

Yes - it looks like there will be shipping problems unless the ban of 2011 has been lifted. See here:

**Welcome to our community Aftermarket!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**

Hi,

I just want to ask some questions.

Is it possible to some men can naturally produce more pheromones ?

Yes - All sorts of things affect your phero production - Diet and physical exercise for starters.

I know some average or even ugly looking guys had lots of girlfriends.

Than again I have some handsome relatives and friends alone and had very very few girlfriends.

Pheromones are the real reason ? Is it only related with eating habits or something else ?

No, pheros are only part of the story - Projecting attractive behaviour/personality traits are a very big part of it and no amount of pheros will help you will help you if you don’t do this at the same time - this ain’t magic!

Well I really cant understand.

2 times in my life, girls approached me and relationship started. I NEVER DONE anything. They just saw me and approached , one happened in bar and one happened in school.

Both of them were smaller than me and, they are about 7-8’s in my opinion.

But some girls , dont even notice me, its quite weird.

Now I am going to Dance Lessons, all the girls are 3-4 years older than me. Do you think thats the problem? I’ve read somewhere that only %1 girls want to date someone younger than them.

I really cant understand female brain, really…

By the way, why the hell both of your e-mail system and telephones suck ?

I have tried lots of times but I could not talk to any human being.