Hello hello!

Hi!
I am a 19 year old high school dropout, currently working as a radio host. I once, actually, got a bottle of turn up the heat from a friend of mine, but that’s some time ago. He had ordered a big ass batch from you guys, and I was very very sceptical about the effectiveness of the products. I recently came across the subject again however, and have done a lot of reasearching, mostly on these forums of yours, and I have grown very interested!

I did try out the bottle of turn up the heat a few times, but I don’t think I noticed anything special. I’m writing this in hopes of getting the 25$ certificate so I can go ahead and cop the starter kit of yours! How long do you reckon it’d last, btw?

over.

Depends on how you are with them/ your preferences.
I, personally, have been using these products for quite awhile and have learned the results/basic dosages/what reactions and interaction they have. So, I tend to layer mones for different effects. What this means is Im better suited to grab bigger bottles of a few in order to last longer. Smaller bottles along with layering wouldn’t last me too long.
But, since you’re just starting out, I’d say you’re best bet is to use the mones individually for multiple reason 1)to gauge effects on yourself and others 2)find effective doses 3)find your favorites and separate what may not be for you (not many tend to fit this category).
Essentially, for someone starting out, the starter pack should be enough to use, test and figure out for a couple months at least…but then agin its all up to the individual and when you see how most products are INCREDIBLE you’ll understand :smiling_face:

Well what are your goals your trying to achieve with the mones, if you really want to see them at work get some IJ and some Instant Shine and A314 those I see the best self effects from that you show you they really work. TUTH is a very strong sexual and for 19 you have plenty of natural pheromones being produced already so ammo would be better.

**Welcome to our community Pherofessor!

We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!

This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!

Have fun!"

~~~~~**