Hello! Im french!

Hello, im bacio from France, i dont speak very well english so forgive me if you dont understand what i write!:smiley:

Im 22yo and i want use phero, its not very known in France! My targets have between 18 and 20, i want more sex with them.

I think buy Turn Up The Heat but i understood its not really good in my age. Im a bit lost with all the choice of phero, can you advise me? What is really powerfull for my young age!

thank in advance

cordially, bacio

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You are actually in good company here. There are a lot of users here from around the world and even some from France. You just might bump into a few of your countrymen here.

To really help you we would like to know a little more about your personality. How do you relate to people? Are you shy, outgoing? And is there anything you want to do with the pheromones besides girls? You have a lot of options here.

TUTH is a very powerful none based product. It can be OK for clubs but is usually best when things are already headed that direction or if you are in a serious relationship and want to bump things that way.

On the other hand Ammo is a great all around product and will certainly let the ladies know you are intersted. at the same time you can wear it just about anywhere.

Other than giving you those two pieces of information we really need the information I mentioned in order to be able to help you.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Hi bacio,

Welcome to the forum.

YOu are right, TUTH is a strong sexual pheromone. Too much none may cause the girls to be afraid of you as they will think you are too highly charged sexually.

You can opt for ammo. It can make the ladies attracted to you. It is well buffered compared to TUTH. You can use it almost anywhere.

Good luck

Hello bacio and welcome.

AS BH and JB have said, we need some more information from you, look in the new users section and read the “how do I get $25 gift certificate” thread, that will show us what we need to know in order to give you good advice.

Don’t worry about the language, we have several french members and I’m sure that ‘votre anglais est beaucoup mieux que mon français’ n’est ce pas?

Thank you very much for this welcome

I have naturally sucess with girls cause of my physical apparence and my charisme, and im in LTR for 1 year end 5 months, she’s 18. But my LTR is not too hot for me, i want more sex, i would like a more sexual atmosphere in my entourage and with my LTR, i would like her to ask me first, i want to discover new experience!

Your french is perfect! :smiley:

To spice up your relationship with your ltr, I suggest IH, IFM and TUTH.

IH will make her closer to you. She will talk to you in personal.

IFM will make her intimate. She will love to be by your side. She will feel calm, relax and comfortable with you.

TUTH is good to turn her on. Good to spice up your sex life.

Good luck

Thank you for advise but buy the 3 products is too expensive for me because im student… and French :smiley:!

i would like one powerfull product to have a first experience with Phero with a sucess result!

(i hope my english is not too bad :cool:)

since you want more sex, then tuth is the choice if you have to buy one only

For once, I would have to disagree with JB on this one, for this reason. Sometimes, TUTH is just too strong, the signal it sends is a blatant " I want sex, now, take your clothes off immediately!" This often puts women off completely and I would hate for you to give up because one product is too strong.

If you can only afford one item then I would suggest ammunition, it’s more subtle while still signalling interest. It says " I’m interested and I’m going to seduce you and then, later on, make love to you" The message is the same, the delivery far more subtle and, overall, I find it much more successful.

Of course, being a red hot lover and French, you don’t really need any help, do you?

Hi Bacio !

Another Frenchie here ! It seems to be more and more French in here ! So welcome !
What part of France are you from ?

If you want more sex and more direct, TUTH may well help you do the job. I use it quite often at one spray but just because I have a natural lack of -none.

Ammo should be more appropriate for daily use, although I didn’t get good results with it (and French girls).

Again, as with other French users, I’ll be interested in reading your results with these two. you can buy both in to-go versions with your coupon, it’s just a little investment on shipment.

I’ll pm you soon,

Enjoy & Have Fun,

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk

My name is Tisha and I am the adviser and hostess here on PT.

Mon nom est Tisha et je suis , sur l’hôtesse Pherotalk

TUTH will be good with your girlfriend to increase sex. Do not wear it to work or inapproperiate environments because it comes on strong.

They have small to-go size bottles here so you can try products out for a low cost. I suggest you start with those. IH would be good to use with TUTH. It gives a feeling of closeness and connection that girls like.

If you have questions just ask. Your Gift Certificate is on its way to your email box

Have fun

Tisha

He is looking for more sex with his ltr. Therefore TUTH would be a right choice.

I dunno JB…I’m with Diamond on this one.

Yes, it’s a LTR, BUT the girlfriend is only 18, AND he did say he for money reasons only wants to buy 1 product…so he’d be using TUTH without a social phero as a buffer…I reckon that’s going to be a bit full-on

TUTH is best use on wife or ltr gf whom has already close and intimate with you. It may be not a good idea to use it everyday to meet girls. For this case you may need buffer.

TUTH may be too strong for young man who wears it but it may not be too strong for the young female TARGET when the target is a ltr gf.

Just my experience though. :slight_smile:

Ahh grasshopper you have been paying attention :slight_smile:

TUTH only comes on to strong in rocky relationships and with new acquaintances

LTR even young ones wont be intimidated by it. She knows her man. Most likely her lack of libido is because in all likelihood she is on the pill which can hamper the libido.

TUTH is my choice as well.

Tisha

I dont know between AMMO and TUTH, it’s a difficult choice :confused:

Go with TUTH. You wanted something that you could see reactions with clearly and this one comes on strong enough to be obvious.

Tisha

If you can, pick both. It’s very interresting to experiment and see results. I got very different results from usual ones. I just wonder if it’s around me or if it’s a “French” or European thing. Very interesting from an experimenting point of view.

If you want to get proven or blatant results, then go with Turn Up The Heat.

Oh, I forgot one thing : I’m not certain of the reason, but French women don’t react as strongly as American girls do regarding Turn Up The Heat.
An English colleague of mine finally told me what “kinky” means ! lol And it seems to me the American girl in Glasgow said I had a kinky accent after I had a shower and applied Turn Up The Heat. Don’t remember 100% sure.

Great time when she told me the meaning anyway !

I think you have a point magicj, from what I’ve seen, TUTH has a limited effect on European women and from what I’ve experienced is of little or no use in a LTR, ammo seems to be so much more useable.

JB and Tisha may be right, I suggested ammo because bacio only wanted to buy one product then I got shot down in flames.:confused: