I haven’t been in the forum for the longest. Update, the last target I was focused on turned out to be a huge douche. So forget it. Moved on (to no one but from subject).
Anyhow,
I am still working as Information Technology. However, recently I decided to go back to making music. I am. I got the attention of my childhood hero (Krayzie Bone) from Bone Thugs. I am looking for a record deal.
Is there anything that maybe I can spray on the DEMO disc (sounds ridiculous as I am typing it I know.) This Krayzie Bone guy heard my music 10 years ago more or less and he was interested in me back then but I was still a minor and my parents declined. He wants to make sure that I sound the same as before.SO, I am looking to send him the new music but he gets tons of stuff all the time… something that would stand out just by tact … INSTANT SHINE?
Additionally, lately I been doing some major networking. I was also hired as an assistant for some cast members of THE WALKING DEAD so, on and off I work for them now. ..I need something potent, my ultimate goal would be acting… What would be something that could make me stand out, yet be respected and … IDK… TRISH???
No, I don’t have anything from back in the day online. Back then YouTube/SoundCloud or other Social Websites were not around or if they were they weren’t as popular.
The new stuff most certianly I will put up online as soon as I am done working with it. I will link you guys to it. I can dig around and look for old stuff at home and maybe I can find something.
We have a pretty hip music scene here in the Twin Cities. I routinely go to places like First Ave. http://first-avenue.com/ and catch live shows. Lots of new bands/acts, as well as national and international acts.
To be honest, spraying it onto the disc is a good waste since will just make it sticky and wont really get your desired effect. Wear it while handing it out? YUP!
Instant Shine is what you’re looking for though, if that helps. It’ll help with your assistant gig, too. You’ll be the one they always ask for