I have used other companies like pherluv with no success. I want to try something new! I hope this works out well. Will buy two products! (:
I’m looking for a product that will attract emotionally and sexually. I’m guessing TUTH? And AMMO?
Hi Ryan,
Tell me a bit more about yourself? How did you get here and why are you using pheromones? Yes, compared with other companies they are taking research serious here, that is why it works so well.
You said you wanted to try out TUTH and Ammo. I believe you want to get the hearts of the girls? Ammo is a really great one to have, works really well to get the ladies to know you. TUTH is a great compliment on that one, brings it to the next level. Be careful though with that spray, because its known to “turn girls on” and not every girl is pleased with that effect.
My biggest recommendation is to test them out without mixing them with other sprays, and don’t start with too much (2 sprays is enough for 4-6 hours of fun). Reason being that this contains a big dosage of pheromones. Other companies claim that they are using pheromones but guarding their secrets like a hawk and you need to have a lot of sprays to feel the effects. With androtics you are sure that the main ingredients contain pheromones and you don’t need too much to get them to work ![]()
Hi Ryan!
Welcome to PheromoneTalk! ![]()
AMMO is an attractant molecule. One to two sprays will do good for you, given your very young age. TUTH meanwhile is a sexual pheromone. Its not advisable to be used at school, at work, or any place where ethics and civility are observed.. well, not all
.
It is always advisable to use TUTH at the minimum, if you don’t want to scare the young girls away. Some experienced users pointed out that the more sprays you use, the older the age range of women you’re going to attract. It is always advisable too to wear it in the bedroom, in a company of a girl who is receptive for you sexually. You can also combine TUTH and AMMO when clubbing. The alcohol and the club’s atmosphere puts the girl’s guards down and thus make them more receptive to sexual vibes.
You may also read these thread for further reading: What works: CLUBBING/"PROWL" MIXES (eg sex: as in One Night Stands) and Pheromones for Pickup: Attraction, Comfort, Seduction (Updated 2014)
You can make an order here: https://a314.com/, just make sure that you have an account created there first to order successfully. ![]()
===================================
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from “Hello! My name is Ryan (:” to “Hello! Pheromones for Emotionally and Sexually Attracting Girls. 19/M” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!
Yeah I was thinking about using TUTH when I’m connected with the girl more. I’m using AMMO as an ice breaker, to break down barriers. I’m using this for my ex girlfriend, we started dating again. So that’s nice!
My name is Ryan, I got here by searching ways to attract girls. I eventually found something about pheromones in another article, I read about it, and searched it online. A lot of them were scams like pherluv which I bought from and now thinking about getting a refund when it gets delivered! but… I came across this forum and wanted to try it out. I’m a bit skeptical to be honest, but their is a lot of people commenting, so I’m willing to try. I also looked online and found nothing too bad. Only a couple messups, but nothing like scams. I’ve only seen good comments throughout! Very pleased and willing to try! Many yahoo answer pages that I’ve seen have also recommended androtics. As I explained above, I want to use this product to help myself with my ex girlfriend. AMMO will definitely help with this based on what you said. TUTH would definitely help with after effects then like in bed, or to attract her sexually in general. If me and my ex don’t work out, I would definitely use this product for getting a girl in the future!
And about my myself, I live in NJ, im 19 years old going for nutrition classes at my college. Im obviously very interested in medicine and effects of certain products like these, since I study the body!
Hello Ryan!
This is a short note to inform you that your GC is now inside your email. Check your inbox and spam folders to get and use the code.
Time to start your pheromone journey. ![]()
Chat soon! ![]()
no problem!
What’s up in NJ now Ryan?
I see you’ve already placed an order and used your GC. Hope you received it fine and now already kicking ass on helping you up with attracting girls.
.
Don’t forget to share your test results my friend. You can create your own journal here to keep notes of your dosages and usages, plus its different effects, including those you consider a “failure”. Journal helps a lot. Its your own phero time machine.
For further questions, you can also create your own help-seeking thread here. Expert pheromone users usually browse this area.
Also, you should drop some feedback about your p132 usage. We would love to hear how those precious molecules worked out for you.
You must send your feedback at feedback@androtics.com (Always enter MX# or p# in Subject Line). You might just qualify for a Reporting User status by doing so. ![]()
Also, please drop a feedback here or via PM about how the shipping goes for you.
Thanks! Chat soon!