Hello. Pheromones for Keeping A GF. M/23/Brazil

Hi new to the forum in fact new to pheromone stuff and talk. I’m guy. My names Marcus and I am from Brazil. I am a 23 year old college student.

I’m not trying to be cocky or anything but I am an attractive guy with a charming personality and I definitely know how to spit game. My only problem is and that’s exactly why I am here is that I really suck a keeping a girl. I am more of a mysterious guy and I like to keep things to myself. Girls love that but girlfriends hate that and because of that I always end up getting dumped or not keeping a girl interested.
Do you have a cologne for that? If so does if work? I will spend up to 100 American dollars.

:slight_smile:

Hi MARCUS.
Welcome to the forum and to the world of Pheromones.
Its not about your money , its about selecting right product here.

I think you should try AMMO + IH . This will help her recognize as a potent BF material and IH will make your relation deeper.
Reserve TUTH For bedroom use.

Best of luck, keep posting and take care

Hey Marcus!
I think you need some IO+IH to help opening up and build rapport.You could use some ammo+shine for attraction.Get to go’s if you want to save money.

Have fun.

Welcome Marcus,

Welcome to the site. So I recommend the togo of IH and IO. I think these 2 will really help you out in the long run. IG might help at your age as well it will project male dependability. But you may need to steer it with an attraction phero like Ammo though.

Hi Marcus!

Welcome to PheromoneTalk! :slight_smile:

Your concern is a bit more than a Marcus-issue and not a pheromone thing. Plenty of reason as to why you have adopted this type of character, but I won’t delve in deeper into that because I respect your privacy.

I’ll base my 2 cents worth then in a general assumption.

You are simply not ready for commitments. With your looks, you tend to believe that there won’t be a drought of girls for you. That’s the reason why the “mysterious” effect, even if you engage someone in a relationship. Wel, you know by now that such “mystery” is a relationship killer, ayt? It breeds doubt and distrust. :slight_smile:

Since it’s a character issue, I think you should experience first the self effects of IShine. Spread happiness with IShine (attraction is not an issue to you, but the happy vibe of IShine will invite more eyes on you). And observe how the people around you reacts, how well you are being received. That is a fraction of the feeling you’ll get when you are in a commitment. It’ll also put you in a very good mood. Who knows, you might decide to finally take the relationship thing a notch higher in commitments when you are in good mood. :slight_smile: Possible.

Final advise: don’t get a GF yet. :slight_smile:

Another advise: consider testing mones as you go and strut your wares around free of attachment. It’ll make your adventure much much better. :slight_smile:

Your $25 Intro GC is in your email now. It’s ready for use. :slight_smile:

Happy pheroing!

=========
Disclosure: I’ve edited your thread title from “Hello” to “Hello. Pheromones for Keeping A GF. M/23/Brazil” for topic clarity and forum readability. It’ll also generate more “reads” to your thread. If you want to opt-out simply let me know. Thank you!