Hello! really curious,never used phermones.

I’m al…from corpus christi Texas I’ve heard about but never used phermones before so here I am…perusing n reading some threads and I’m wondering if I should just pull the trigger but I’m honestly confused about what to get???

Welcome to PheroTalk!

So you’re confused huh? We’re here to help.

What do you hope to get from mones? Attraction? Smooth social interactions?

Where and around what people do you intend to use these products?

If you tell us a bit more about your personality (shy/outgoing?) you’ll qualify for the 25$ GC.

Also we can give better advice on what products you could try :slight_smile:

Well I’m not really shy I guess im kind of intimidating n not really non approachable but maybe stand offish??? I just want to put women at ease n thought maybe these would help..I’m not on the prowl or anything but who wouldn’t want a lil extra attention from the ladies??? So yeah there’s a lil bit I already ordered a sample size of ammo reg. And instant openess. …bbut I’m still curious if this is all real it seems kind of 50/50 to me I already own sum.high end colognes tom ford oud wood bleeker st. By bond no. 9 and creed aventus which I like but am looking for that extra lil sumpn sumpn

So i wore 2 sprays of io and two ammo sprays n went out to eat n the waitress didn’t Wana leave lol…crazzzy like weird lmao ..I was kind of trippin but it seemed like she wanted to sit down n eat with me anyways …just thought I’d post my first experience

Nice hits! Think that was the IO. It draws people (women) towards, especially the ones that are already talkative. They can never shut up!

Just wondering how to receive the 25 dollar gift certificate I wanted to try either tuth or a314

**
Word,

Now the social products like IO and gentleman are the friends of persons who tend to give of that intimidating vibe.

Good call for your first purchase and I see you are already having fun with these.

GC ISSUED!!
**

I got my gift certificate n decided to get tuth can’t wait to see what happens

Careful with TUTH unbuffered - especially in professional and polite environments. It gives off a horndog vibe without additional steering. Can be inappropriate.

Best to pair it with IO or to top up the eNone ratio of your Ammo.