Greetings!
Hi, I’m claire. I’m 23 and currently living in Kent in England.
I’m studying psychology, so I find all this stuff about pheromones and how they impact on behaviour fascinating. I’m here largely out of curiosity, I recently placed my first order for a couple of items and I’m eagerly awaiting their arrival. I’m considering my trying these pheromones as a little “independent research”. Which translates to “I’m tired of being a wallflower, so I’m hoping that using these pheromones will help me put myself out there more and also become more approachable”.
What I’ve read so far on this board has been pretty interesting, especially the stuff about using different types depending on where you are, so I’d be interested to know if there are certain mixes I should use in an academic setting (I’m thinking “smart’n’sexy”) and what would be best to avoid.
Any info and advice would be very much appreciated.
please tell us which pheros you ordered - then the women here can give you advice on combinations.
Just out of curiosity - how did you find this place here?
I think you will have interesting things to report as psychology expert
Nice to have you here in Pherotalk It is good that you decided to join this forum due to your interest in pheros here & based on your knowledge as a psychology student
But like Butterfly have said you need to tell us more what you hope to achieved by using pheros here & what kind of effects you hope for your targets so that we can help you there
Welcome to the forum sweetie! It’s great to have more female members here Btw: Nice subject you’re studying it! Well, the stuff you want to avoid is basically the men’s products (they aren’t made for us lol) the rest is all good Now if you want to be the center of attention, mx135/mx235/mx335 is the best they are the same mix but in different scent packages. It makes people crowd around you, I’ve even had this lady in the bus staring at me in such an obvious way (and we were just 3 foot apart, it was awkward, but I found that the hits are pretty blatant) I definately can’t live without this one.
For smart n’ sexy, I’d definately suggest you instant sexiness A, it’s mostly described as angelina jolie in a bottle, which gives you a strong, sexy, and confident vibe. Men also seem to approach you with respect and adoration, I find it quite romantic.
However don’t forget the socials too! There’s instant openness (great for getting people to feel comfortable chatting with you forever) and instant shine (to cheer ya up, and get others in a jolly mood)
One thing I keep wondering about is if the pheros are placebos (I hope not), and that wearing them simply boosts the wearer’s confidence, people always respond better to a confident person. I suspect that the pheros do have an impact, but the people who wear them with confidence get the best effects. Nevertheless, I shall be varying my behaviour from day to day to see just how strong an effect the pheros are having
As for what I’m aiming for, I want to feel more confident. I’m used to fading into the background (not down to appearances, just old habits), so I want something that’ll make me sparkle a bit. I still want to be taken seriously, so I’m not keen on turning myself into a sex object, but it’d be nice to feel sexy and know that some heads are turning
Also, I’ve also been flirting with a guy for a while but he has yet to make a move. I know he likes me, so I want something to kick things up a notch. He’s a little reserved at times, but once you’ve got him talking, he’s very open and friendly.
I ordered MX135 and (thanks to being goaded into it by a friend) “turn up the heat” (although further reading tells me that’s more of a men’s product).
As for how I found the place, I’d been reading some research about oxytocin and how people become more trusting and open to others when they’ve inhaled it. I then found a website that sells it as a spray for that specific purpose. I did some googling to see if it actually worked and somehow ended up here. I guess this site caught my imagination
Hmm for your situation there that i have read, i would recommend Instant Sexiness for you there as it just suit your situation prefectly there Instant Sexiness come in 2 types A & B but only A is available right now. What i know is Instant Sexiness is a good attraction phero & is a must have for the ladies here For more info do check out this link Womens Pheromone Guide Anyway i would suggest Instant Shine for a solid boost of confidence plus it make you & the others feel good & Instant Openness for a smooth & easier conservation with your BF
Btw for your info, MX135 is used to make the user in the center of attention & TUTH is used for more sexual & intimate relationship
I sprayed some MX335 on my friend last night, and it worked even though she thought it was essential oil. Try it for yourself!
I would use MX335-135 to be more of a star and sparkle a bit. It is a great mix for anything social and a good addition to a sexy combo.
Then you could add IS-A for some sexiness in a strong woman way. Think Angelina Jolie. Instant Openness can help a guy make the first move and instant honesty can help him feel more bonded to you. Turn up the Heat can help you be even more turned on when you have him in your bed.
Those 4 would make up a balanced arsenal to start with,social and sexual is covered and you can even use just a spray of IS-A with lots of Instant Honesty for work.
TUTH is a mens product and if you use to much it can put you in a bad mood. We use dabs in conjunction with female sexual mones to make men more aggressive in the bedroom.
I would suggest for school something like ISex A which is the Alpha of the two and is not over sexual but sexy strong and IH for deeper more connected conversation and discussion.
There is a small amont of placebo just like with anything else human nature plays its part but the products do work. They take a little time to learn to use and find your dosage but once you do you will see effects even when you not feeling confident.
Thanks for the advice everyone. I might just give TUTH to one of my male friends as a christmas gift then.
I’ve got my gift certificate now, so I’m checking to see what’s on offer. I’m checking out all your suggestions now, it could be an interesting couple of weeks…