Hi, how is everyone doing out there in cyber space this evening? I’m a noob to this site and though I may be a bit older than most of y’all I’m as youthful as I was in my 20s
Hi MrGareRat! Welcome to the forum. I’m in the early phases of middle age, and I think everyone fits in nicely here, lol! ![]()
I know that in order for the guys to help you choose the best product for your needs - (and to get your $25 gift certificate) - we need to know:
- Your exact age (we won’t tell!)
- Where you live
- What you hope to accomplish on this pheromone journey
For example, do you want to attract more attention from the opposite sex? Enhance relations with your current honey? Lighten the mood at work or in social settings? Get more sales at work? Bring out the chattiness in people?
I just started using pheromones a couple of months ago, but I LOVE them already. The self-effects (the feelings they give me) are awesome. But they also generate some pretty interesting results when I’m hanging out with friends. It’s amazing to see how a few sprays can change a situation in very noticeable ways.
My actual name is Garrett, how goes?
I am a 59 year old virile man looking to experiment with & please my wife.
We live here in a little ole(crappy) town in San Diego, I know its San Diego how could I complain about it, but if you lived here you would know how disturbing of a place it is now with filth everywhere.
I am looking to experiment with the mones & have been gifted your products in the past.
So far all my knowledge about them is just from personal use.
**Welcome to our community MrGareRat!
We’re super happy to have you join us. Thanks for stopping by and sharing. I hope to see more of you around here in the next few weeks!
This is a quick note to let you know I’ve issued your gift certificate. It’s burning a hole in your email box as you read this!
Have fun!"
~~~~~**
Hi Garrett… From what the guys say around here, AMMO is a good choice for increasing the wifey heat.
Double strength is perfect for men over the age of 30.
I’d also say Instant Shine (double strength also) since that’s a general feel good product – and it might help take your mind off your ole crappy little town.
Let us know how it goes! ![]()