Just like to say hi and of course give a little info about me.
22 male from Fort Myers, Florida. Pheromones re caught my attention again and this will possible be first purchase. Yes I have taken a look at the threads and information did my readings etc which is nice but hey can’t blame me for being in the skeptical side lol.
Now personality wise depending on the sisutation / environment I can come of shy other wise I have no problem really breaking ice or saying hi, and moving thing along etc.
I mostly work and got some good looking women that come and go but when I see them I always make eye contact, simle and say hello which works great and I do good. I don’t do party’s or bar/clubs lame I know but I put that stuff in the pass, but I do go out and about shopping etc and the occasional moive if it’s something good along with special events.
For my question.
The ultimate stack I know there are to go size but how many sprays will it last?
As far as the best one goes I know it come down to personal preference but if everyone came to a agreement which one would be the best?
No one wil come to any agreement here! There are simply too many variables - personal and situational between individuals! You really will have to do some basic legwork to fins what suits you best and its the same for dose - again this varies with a lot of factors and a product/dose that someone my age might be able to use effectively could have very different responses on you in your range of social/professional situations.
But if you are looking at the Newbie Kit, then yes you have a good introduction to all the main classes of pheros, so it will go a long way to help you find your best product/dose.
At your age, I’d suggest you start with something broad-based, social/sexy/masculine, unless you are doing clubs/parties, where a more raunchy signature is more usable. - Ammo, steered by socials like IO, IH, IS, or status products like IG or a small amount of A314. When you are well-in with a woman, or around someone who is already physically comfortable with you, then its time to introduce the likes of TUTH.
Each togo contains around 40 sprays that last around six hours per application in typical conditions. Hotter/steamier means they burn-off faster, whilst cooler lasts longer.