Hello!

Greetings everyone!
I am an 19 year old male student from the U.K.
I came across this site by accident when researching oxytocin and started reading through some topics on the site and decided to experiment with pheromones myself. Can anyone suggest a good starting product?
From what I have read A314 is quite good.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

It is interesting on how you find this site. Anyway, you can trust this site.

Please tell us what kind of effect you are looking for from using phero. Could it be making friends, enhance relationship or others?

Tell us too who are you target. Is it your friends, gf or other?

Then we can recommend the right phero for you. And you will qualify for the GC

Good luck

Hi ntenhue,
Welcome to Pherotalk

Here you can find lots of information and really great people.

Yes, A314 is quite good, but not the only one.

I recommend you reading Men’s Pheromone Guide & What pheromones can do and what they cant do, so you can have a better understanding about all this.

Please provide some more info about you and what results you are expecting to get from pheromones, so you can qualify to the $15 Gift Certificate and get some advices about the products that may best fit your purposes.

Best regards

Hello ntenhue & nice to have you as a member of Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Good that you found this forum & decided to join there & your keen interesting in experimenting the pheros here :slight_smile:

Yes A314 is good for work & work situation as it give its user respect, trustworthy & high authority effects but you can wear it like for example hanging out with your friends but try to add Instant openness to it for a better result :slight_smile:

Well you got to tell us more about yourself, what you hope to achieve by using pheros & what kind of effects you hope for so that we can recommend the right starting phero product for you there :slight_smile:

I will be back to check this intro. See ya :slight_smile:

I appreciate the quick replies!
I will take a look at the recommended reading ohshit, thanks.
I suppose what I’m looking for from pheromones is something that will make meeting new people and getting them to trust/feel comfortable around me an easy task. Also something that might create a sense of authority around people would be a great bonus in my academic and work life.
I don’t know the power of pheromones and how much they actually effect people. Apologies if my goals are too far fetched!
Thanks in advance!

Ok i see your situations there, this is the best i can recommend to you based on my knowledge & what i have try on my experiments so far, for meeting new people & getting them to trust or feel comfortable around you, i would suggest Instant Openness, Instant Shine & Instant Female Magic(for your girl friends only) And for a sense of authority around people, i would say A314 but like what i say from my previous post before if you add Instant Openness to it, it will be a better result :slight_smile:

And one more thing, if you are in a tight budget, try getting the togos as they are cheaper & easy to carry around & they have nearly all the different type pheros here such as AMMO, Turn Up The Heat & all the instants available for it :slight_smile:

It’s ok no need to apologise, you got good goals there :slight_smile: Anyway i hope i was able to help you out. See you :slight_smile:

Hello
Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I would skip the A314 for now. It dosnt open people up, its more ofa alpha statius lifting mix.

AMMO IO and IH ae good starters for what you looking for.

If you have questions just ask.

:smiley: Your GC will be going out in a few minutes :smiley:

Tisha