28, male and in Missouri. posted here probably mistakenly for my first post:
I’d like firm proof that it’s the product working and not my mojo, but that’ll be difficult for me to grasp unless there’s an eye opening difference. I’m sure everyone here is confident in the products.
I’m working Instant Openness and Turn Up the Heat for my first run. I may use the $15 to push me into trying A314 if I feel like this stuff works. It sounds like that’s the power product from what I’ve been reading.
Anyway, I’m extremely skeptical, but I’m looking forward to trying something new. You know, for the sake of science.
Welcome aboard buddy
Those are some good ones. i love a314 and use almost daily in my mixes. I also really dig intant honesty.
The only way u will know for sure is to give em a shot like the rest of us did and make ur own choice.
have fun in your tests.
Hello Wiks Welcome to PheroTalk Everyone’s abit skeptical at first but once you have a try you can see results. A314 is great for the work enviroment in getting more respect and promoting trust among your peers, soo I would invest in a bottle of A314 if you would like to portray yourself as capable and in command Instant Openness like you mention is also another good choice for the work and social front Welcome on board Buddy Ciao “J”
Welcome. Good luck with the pheromones. A314 is potent, but the effects are subtle. It is probably better that you start off with the sprays so that you can observe more apparent effects.
To answer your questions from your other thread.
if there are a lot of competing scents in the air (such as smoke), you may need to up the dose of pheromones.
generally you want to apply the pheros to your body.
Ahh another skeptic, thats ok we all were at some point LOL
TUTH is a good product but it comes on strong. Be sure to use it in a environment that sexual encounters are likely to happen. If you wear it to work it will arouse but people will mask in this environment.
To answer a few of your earlier questions…
Mones should be worn on the skin for the best diffusion. Cloth tends to absorb and hold onto oders.
It can work in a smoky environement although I notice its harder to get the actual smoker to respond. Could be due to smoke irritating the nasal passage making it hard for mones to enter the brain.