Hello

Hello everyone.
I’m an 18 year old male currently living in Alabama. I am a senior in high school, and I am skeptical about synthetic pheromones but would be delighted to be proven wrong. I’m here in hopes of just having fun meeting girls, and I’d like to deepen some existing friendships (including a prospective LTR) I’m planning to start with some of the social to-gos. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Hi danielgt500,
Welcome to PheroTalk

For social environment and for enhancing your friendships I think you should try Instant Honesty, Instant Openness or Instant Shine.
Instant Honesty create a trust feeling, good for rapport building.
Instant Openness is an ice breaker and make you more approachable, is good to meet new people.
Instant Shine is a confidence booster, it can bring up your mood and give you a cool and healthy vibe around you.

For girls, if you want to enhance attraction, give a try to Ammo.

Take a look to Mens Pheromone guide, for a good explanation about these and other products.

Have fun!

Welcome to the forum!!!

You may also want to try Instant Gentleman, which is a dating pheromoe for younger men.

Hi danielgt500, Welcome to PheroTalk :slight_smile:

i agree for social and friendships you should try Instant Honesty, Instant Openness and Instant Shine, they are especially good for your age.

for girls go with ammo, it is buffered so its safe to use during the day.

have a good time, ciao :slight_smile:

Hello danielgt500,

Good to have you here in Pherotalk so welcome on board :smiley: I see you are skeptical but want to be proven wrong by trying pheros here, that’s great :slight_smile:

Ok i see the others have recommended you their phero recommendations but how about a phero combo recommendation?, well if you want here is my phero combo recommendation> AMMO + Instant Shine + Instant Openness :slight_smile: I leave it to you to decide about it.

See you :slight_smile:

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Its ok to be skeptical but be prepared to be proven wrong :wink:

I suggest you start with AMMO IO and either Ishine or IH.

They have to go bottles so you can try some things out before you purchase big ones.

If you have questions just ask.

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Have fun

Tisha