I have been 11 years in open marriage. I don’t believe very much to this pheromone thing but it might be interesting to try. Is there some proved information about “Instant Honesty” pheromone?
Hello Christopher!
Instant Honesty opens people to spill out their guts and bond with you. You will get a free coupon, so you can get that with it and see for yourself what it does. You will also find reviews over at the men’s forum.
If you tell us how old you are and what you want to accomplish with pheros we can recommend some to try.
I’m 37. Usually people are very open with me and I’m just curious what happens when I use Instant Honesty. Also I have young (24) attractive colleague and I’m interested to be more shiny for her ![]()
Hey there Christopher,
Welcome to Pherotalk. As butterfly stated, Honesty will increase the intimacy of your conversations. You can read up about it on the website, and in the men’s sticky guide.
Since you are over 35, you are making less testosterone and thus less nones, which makes it safe to add them back with a bit of Turn up the heat or some A314.
You could use the latterat work and TUTH in the bedroom.
Honesty is great to use with both. Nones make you look dominant , but also a bit less friendly, so Openness can bring that back in.
Tnx!
But what about Ammunition? I’m not sure about the ethics – if the pheromones really work.
What do you mean the ethics? You mean if it is fair to use pheromones? Well, i’m sort of biased towards using whatever advantage you can get–that is the reality of this world–so I am sort of predisposed to say fairness is irrelevant.
OK
Thanks!
You can also read the post “What pheromones can do and can’t do” in the stickies. Pheros will not make you irresistible to all women and force them to do things with you they don’t want to.
As we say, it is 90% you, 10% the pheros. If the girl at work is open to dating a married man and thinks you are attractive, pheros will enhance her attraction over the threshold so that she dates you. If she feels uneasy about dating a married guy or a much older guy, or you are the opposite of her type. We focus on people who think “Hey, he/she is kinda cute” and make ourselves attractive so they think “Wow, he/she is really very cute, I want to get to know him/her.”
Other than that, if you feel the other person might get hurt by comsummation of desires awakened by pheros, you can always decline what you don’t feel comfortable taking. Everyone goes through ethical dilemmas sometimes.
We are actually not together with my girlfriend anymore while we are working already 1,2 years in different countries and she found new Italian friend. But it’s not important.
But my young colleague likes my as a person and if you see me you think I’m 25 or 28 max. But I think there is kind of mental barrier – if you know the real age.
Hello Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
IH will not make people tell you the truth but it can make people open up more about intimate subjects as well as feel closer and connected to you.
Please go to the link below called “What Pheromones can do and what they cant do”
AMMO is sexy attractive and mildly arousing but will not make others do something they dont want to. Mones give you a edge and help increase socialization opening the door for you to make a move.
If you tell us more about yourself and your objective for mones you will qualify for a GC to the smartmones store.
Looking forward to your reply.
Tisha
Little bit more about me. I have Danish roots, I have small building company which is specialized mostly for masonry. No children. Height 5’ 10".
Once I tried British Attractant pheromones. Ne effect except men’s were more talky ![]()
Hi Christopher
What I ment by more info is information about your personality
Are you out going or shy ?
Do you have trouble approaching people to start a convo ?
Do people find you intimadating ?
What are your objectives for using mones ?
Do you have a target person or are you looking for general attraction ?
This thread will help you understand what they are looking for in your intro to.
https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934
Tish
OK ![]()
I’m quite shy or modest and also conservative. I have never trouble with staring a conversation. My objectives for using pheromones is more “scientific” - I’m interested what happens.
Generally people like me but I have a target person – young colleague.
Best,
Ch.
My my you are quite shy, thats ok we can fix that ![]()
I suggest you start with the basics then.
AMMO for attractiom CTTM or IO and IH to open you and others up more and Ishine to have a blast doing it.
Your GC is on its way ![]()
If you have questions just ask.
Tisha
Thanks!
And AlphaA314 is more universal?