I’m a woman in my twenties. I live in the US. I joined this forum to learn about pheromones. I’m going to start using pheromones to enhance my dating life. I’m interested in mx135. I have heard a lot of great reviews on it. I’m very curious what does it smell like and does it give off a loud scent?
hello wewillsee,
welcome to the forum!
tell us a little where you heard about this site and what makes you interested in mx135. I am glad that you heard great things about it. You need to tell us a little more about yourself and which effects you are after so the ladys here can give you some recommendations…
i am sure they will answer your questions on mx135 soon!
if you haven’t done it yet: you can look up the womens pheros here:
have fun here
magnum
Welcome to the board wewillsee
Mx 135 is my wifes favorite phero now that she recently tried it. The smell is chocolate, its not really overpowering either. Search for a post she recently made under my login in the womans board. Another good one is instant sexiness. Any of the pheros that contain copulins are great for attraction.
Good luck ![]()
Hi wewillsee,
Interesting nickname btw ![]()
Great to have a female member on board
It is good that you have an interest in pheros ![]()
Ok for your situation there, i would suggest Instant Sexiness as it is a good sexual phero specially catered to ladies only & it is used for sexual attraction
Btw it come in 2 type A & B but A is the only one available right now. And about MX135 yes, i heard a lot of good reviews of it & it is used for making you in the center of attention. Ok the scent that you will get from it is chocolatini scent from what i know & well for a loud scent you will smell chocolate, what do you think?
I can’t give my comment on it as i have not tried it yet but i’m sure the ladies on the forum will be able to help you there ![]()
Hope that helps. See ya ![]()
I heard about this site from a friend. I’m very outgoing when it comes to my career. However, I’m a little on the shy side when it comes to men. I want to be confident around men.
Hi Welcome to Pherotalk ![]()
Thanks for providing more info.
We have already spoken a little about some of the products privately so I wont go over the copulins explanation again but I do think there are some other products that can benefit you as well as copulins.
You mention you want more confidence around men. ISex A is great for this plus its sexy and grabs there attention.
MX135 is great to, Its comes in chocolitini and the scent is strong but they have other options for the same mone formula but different scent pack if you feel that would be to much. MX235 is in cookie and MX335 is in grapefruit. I like the origonal pheromonally but scent wise I like MX335
Since you shy in social situations I suggest IH or CTTM to help increase communication.
If you need help just ask.
Your GC is on its way ![]()
Tisha
What do you mean by “stalkerish”? I’m not sure a true stalker vibe would enhance your dating experience… lol. Probably a “high value”, sexy, approachable vibe might be better?
MX135, MX235, MX335 will make you the center of attention. When I wear it I can’t keep my children out of my space. They kind of want to cluster around me. Also, going out in public everyone is kind of chatty and happy around me. I’ve heard it is very nice for dates.
Instant Sexiness/A or /B might also work for you. Instant Sexiness/A gives off an “Angelina Jolie” kinda vibe, while Instant Sexiness/B is more of a sex kitten, “Marylin Monroe” vibe.
Instant Honesty is a good one too if you are dating and want to know who that person really is sitting across from you. Note of caution, though… if you choose to wear Instant Honesty, self test before you try it with a date. If you get “loose lips” with this, spray it to the back of your head where you are likely to get less of a self affect.
Diane