Hello

I’m a 26 year-old guy who’s currently working as a chemical engineer in Southern California. When I was in college I was able to date much due to being busy. Now I have gotten settled down with a nice job and am ready to start back dating with full force.

I learned about pheromones in school and how they affected animals. I figured it should also work for people, so I decided to give it a shot.I’m a fairly shy guy, and I have a difficult time introducing myself to women. What I need is something that help me come out of my shell and also seem more attractive. Thank you for your time.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Glad to see that you have settled into life and are ready to step out into the dating world. Just remember that the effects of these products are usually subtle but once you get used to them you will see them for what they are. These products are not like the Gilroy in Ocean’s 13 and despite what some other sites may tell you and try to sell you - nothing is.

Given that you are a little shy I would recommend three main products;

Ammo - has a cologne scent - pretty good - my wife has never complained - and it has enough none in it to let the ladies know you are interested.
IO - Will help you with those initial conversations. You may have to start them out as it is not magic - but it will defenitely help get other tongues going too.
IShine - will help people around you feel happy to be near you. And remember that women like guys who make them laugh and feel happy.

These three products will be a great starting point for you. Please ask any questions - we are happy to help.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

The suggestion Bosshank makes are all solid choices. You can’t really go wrong with any of them.

My advice would be test them each solo to learn your sweet spot and then you can wear two or products at a time by layering (spraying product on separately) for greater effect.

Make sure to read the sticky threads in the Men’s section for additional tips and tricks.

Good luck here…

Welcome

I had that problem too worked too much and no time for a girl when I was younger.

Bosshank has given you the key three Atraction, Mood, Conversation.

Glad to have you here. Any questions just ask!

See you around.

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

I split your intro into 2 paragraphs so you would qualify :smiley: Shhhhhhhh :cool:

I suggest you start with AMMO for a sexy interesting attractive vibe.

IO to increase interaction with others

Ishine for a charismatic warmth that draws people to you. Also can boost you confidence levels.

If you have questions or need help just ask. I look forward to seeing you in the forum.

Your GC is on its way.

Happy New Year :wink:

Tisha