Hello

Hello from Michigan.

Whenever I hear about pheromones I am reminded of that episode from Head of the Class where Dennis (the husky guy) ordered a bunch of pheromones in order to attract women. That and the weird stuff that hunters use to attract deer.

I was going over the site with a general fascination about the products, but what really peaked my interest is TAF.
I’m male and in my early 30s and a few years ago I finally started with medication for ADD/ADHD. The medicine has some side effects I don’t like, and when I read that TAF has helped some of the members with their concentration and focus, I decided to look into trying some out.

While many people just think 'mones are for guys trying to pick up women, it seems they can be used to help with other aspects.

I’m also thinking about trying the A314.

HI there,

Welcome to the forum.

TAF is meant for experienced user.

Tell us more about your personlaity and what kind of result you expect from using pheromones. Is it for sexual, relationship, feel good, respect or others?

Who are your targets?

Then we can give you some recommendations on pheromones.

Cheers

I agree with james, tell us more about yourself and what else you’d like to see with pheromones.

I personally haven’t tried TAF, but keep in mind that this is a molecule meant for testing and more experienced users. There’s no set dose or amount of sprays for TAF as it’s all experimental. And it may or may not work for you, so if still interested in TAF I say play around with the Instant line first so you can first gain the knowledge of being able to tell effects from normal everyday happenings.

Personality wise, I’d say I’m rather reserved and quiet around strangers. Once I get to know you, I open up. I was thinking of Instant Openness or Instant gentleman to start with, for use in social situations.

That’s actually a very good combo, if you can I’d thrown in some IH to deepen connections and add a sense of trust and comfort to those around you as well. IH and IO together increase your social status and helps break the ice while IG will help you gain respect and make you appear more Alpha.

TAF is a good focus molecule if you’re wanting to pay close attention to detail. If you’re trying to get a big job done, and detail is not the main concern, then TAF isn’t the right molecule for you. And it must be experimented with personally to determine what mcg dosage gives you what effect. Some users here have paired TAF up with P90 or P93 to achieve a highly focused, get-things-done mix. Like all other experimental or putative pheromones, they are reserved in the store for experienced users. If you want to start out with something like that you’d probably have to call customer service to arrange it.

However, there are lots of things available from the consumer line, which have been tested, refined, retested…etc. to give a specific result every time. Here’s a basic list:

Ammo - androstenone based, buffered to be socially acceptable. Mildly sexually arousing to females, gives wearer a warm, sexy charm.

Instant Gentleman - smooth, cool and chivalrous. Gives wearer a dependable vibe, makes women feel more comfortable and secure in his presence.

Turn Up The Heat - high androstenone content, unbuffered. This is raw, sexual pheromone, and increases sexual arousal in females. Must be worn with care, as it can cause irritability and ‘ghosting’ at too high a dose. Will give off a horn-dog vibe if worn in places where sexual behavior is not socially acceptable.

Instant Jerk - high androstenone content, with added copulins. Copulins are a female secretion, and wearing this gives the user a vibe of being a player. Turn on to some women, sends others in the opposite direction.

Instant Shine - feel good phero, can lend the user confidence and cheer. Makes others feel happier around you, takes the edge off of moods, harmonizing and perky. A fun, youthful mix.

Instant Openness - encourages others to be more talkative, makes the wearer seem more approachable

Instant Honesty - encourages deeper, more intimate communication. Extends a feeling of trust.

A314 - often used in a business setting to give the wearer an edge over the competition, this phero commands respect, and often vaults the wearer to the front of the social pack, so to speak. It increases the alpha vibe you have, and can be intimidating in large doses.

There are products specifically meant for women, as well.

Give one or two of these a try with your GC. After you get a handle on how it works, and how to wear it, then go ahead and try something like TAF. Best of luck!

Welcome to the forums.

I’ve got Asperger’s syndrome, and I’ve read that cutting out processed foods and grains can help with it; I’ve just started a new eating plan called the Paleo Diet. Haven’t noticed much change yet (only been a few days) but maybe cutting out caffeine, refined sugars or other processed foods may help with the ADD too? Interestingly, Michael Harris (research boss of Androtics) reckons that people who eat “clean” foods tend to respond more to pheros than those that don’t. Perhaps diet has more to do with our brain chemistry than we realise.

Have fun and I hope you get the results you are looking for.

Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too :slight_smile:.

Currently we are in the process of seeking out an additional forum Host or two to help with the upkeep of the forum. With that in mind I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too :slight_smile:. Its cool!

Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.

Welcome to the forum.