Looking forward to experimenting with phero’s, hope to gain knowledge from as many as I can, thank you, and keep up the good work!
dS
Looking forward to experimenting with phero’s, hope to gain knowledge from as many as I can, thank you, and keep up the good work!
dS
High delslower, and welcome to the forums!
I’m glad you have an open minded attitude because it will allow you to understand pheros much better. I don’t know much about you so you’ll need to give some more info like your personality, goals, stuff like that.
THEN, we’ll be able to give you a prod in the right direction.
Heya Del! Welcome to the Phero Talk forum! There are lots of people who have a wealth of knowledge on pheros. First thing you will want to do is to check out what is required for the $25 gift certificate. I believe that some of things being looked for is age, gender, location and MOST importantly, what types of interactions you are hoping to achieve with the help of pheromones. As an added bonus, you will get some very informative responses from resident phero experts who will be able to let you know which pheros will best work with what you are trying to achieve as well as the best way to use them. Welcome and have a great time!!!
Hi dS,
Welcome to the forum.
Why don’t you try out yourself the pheromones to see the effect? You can get the $25 gift certificate to purchase the pheromones.
To qualify for the gift cert, tell us more about yourself. Are you shy or outgoing?
What do you expect from using pheromones?
Who are your targets?
Then we cna also give you some recommendations on which pheromones to try.
Cheers
Oh ok, no problem, I’m 27, male, and in Southern California, ![]()
My goal as of now is to spark some more interest with someone I’m dating, and any potential ladies down the line, I seem to be a little shy approaching women, even in bars, when I can see they are making eye contact with me, and be able to make things easier on me.
I tend to get women looking at me in various places, like for example at the bank the other day, she caught me looking at her dress, and she smiled at me, and continued to smile at me while we both were in line, I just wasn’t confident enough to approach her, and tend to get tongue tied if I do, lol
Heya Del! You came to the right place. People here are pretty nice and really helpful when it comes to imparting great information about Phero use. Follow the link for the $25 gift certificate and it will show you how to post an excellent introduction that will show you what is required to earn a $25 gift certificate that can be used towards the purchase of your first pheromones. You will want to include your age, location, and let us know what your goal is for getting pheromones and as a bonus, the experts will let you know what products would best be used to help you get what you are hoping to achieve. Once again, welcome to the forum, and have a great time!
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too
.
I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too
. Its cool!
Of course I am available to answer any question you might have regarding mones selection by calling me personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and I will be able to consult you one on one.
Welcome to the forum.