Hello,
I’m Ryan from California. I have some expierence with mones as i have used them before i found this site. I have found that they really work and I’m excited to try new types of mones. Particularly I’m very interested in the mone called spaceland. Does anyone have any expierence with this mone? If so what was your expierence? I have also have some questions about different size amount of items. Do you find it is a better deal buying the to go bottles one at a time or the bottles?
On a new topic entirely, i would also like to ask about sprays vs oils. Which one seems to work better? I thank you for your cooperation with my questions, I understand I’m asking alot of questions some of which may be dumb. However I’m very curious to find out more about the mones. Lastly i have one final question. I have seen that a314 is one of the most popular mones out there. It is one of the few top sellers that i have not tried. What is your experience with A314?
Again i would like to thank you for your cooperation in answering my questions. I have found before they really work however i hope to improve their efficiency as i learn more about the product.
I have used each of the ones your talking about. Spaceland was fun when I used it, I went to a birthday party with a girl. The atmosphere became really care free. Alot of the people there were very friendly with out ever knowing me. Also it really reduced the space between me and the girl I brought who has said in the past she is not interested in me. You can read more about it in my Journal.
A314 is one of my favorites, I use it in the base of any of my mixes. It definitely gives you a stronger sense of self confidence while at the same time others treat you with more respect. If put into a social situation with women, I find they see you at a higher level of value. For example, the women who are sometime unreachable due to there job of being a bartender will find interest in hooking up with you or at least show curiosity.
But of course you need to be presentable and have some ability to talk to pull this off. I find the pheromones push things in the right direction, helping. But if you don’t work with it, you wont get any further. For example I had a night at a party with a headache, keeping it short I didn’t do as well as most nights.
Tell us more about what your self, what your looking to accomplish with pheromones and where. We could also suggest some others that might be of interest. Also it will help you better qualify for the $25 gift certificate!
Welcome to the forum.
What pheromones have you tried before?
Spaceland is good to promote fun and relaxation. I use it to make myself relax.
Oil based pheromones can last longer compared to spray pheromones. Spray pheromones can give you instant effect compare to oil based.
A314 is my favourite pheromone. It can make people respect and trust you. It works great for me.
WHat kind of result are you looking at from using pheromones? Tell us about your personality. Who are your targets?
Glad to see you here and having experience with pheros you are in a great position. Please be sure to report and let us know about your experiences.
I have never tried Spaceland but I have never seen a negative report on it.
A314 is one of my favorite products. There are a couple threads in my signature block that deal with A314 that you can read. A314 and IH are a great combo …
Oils vs. Sprays … The quick answer is that I guess the big difference is that oils tend to last longer but initially disperse slower. Sprays (alcohol based) seem to disperse quicker but hence last a shorter time. Although 'none is sticky and will last a while no matter how you deliver it.
hanks so much for joining PheroTalk, I’m super excited to have you here. It’s always great when a new member discovers a world so full of endless possibilities. The only limits to mones is our own imagination
While I would love to issue you the $25 Gift Certificate for saying hello I do kindly request you post some more about yourself here. If you are unsure about what qualifies as sufficient to obtain the gift certificate I am just itching to email you, please have a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 I wrote it to help everyone in writing the perfect introduction. Of course the choice is yours and your privacy is very important. If you just don’t feel comfortable providing additional info we will all still do our best to assist you anyway.