Hi all, I’m a university student in ohio, age 22. I just found these forums, and I really want to try a pheromone cologne, but I’m not sure where to start. One of my friends and I have always wanted to get some and do some experiments, just for the hell of it. I’m a little curious as to how they would work on my ex-girlfriend (and other women of course)
I haven’t been single in a long time, have been in a couple relationships consistently for the past 4 years or so, and so it feels a little strange. Anyways, I really just want to try pheromones out to see if they work, and if they do, then that’s awesome!
Hi and welcome to the forum!
In order tomake the best suggestions, and also to get you qualified for that $25 gift certificate, would you mind sharing a bit of info about your personality, communication skills, and how you relate to others?
Also, what kinds of situations were you considering using pheros for? Work? School? Family? Romance? What kinds of effects and reactions do you hope to see?
Hi MOGI67 and welcome to the forum!
I believe you’ll like pheromones available here, plus this is the greatest place to learn about pheromones. Please tell us more about yourself so that we can better serve your situation. Anything that’s been a constant concern. Our desire is to help the best we can. Does this make sense?
Most importantly welcome to the world of pheromones.
peace and love,
MVKBUGATTI
Thanks so much for joining PheroTalk, I’m super excited to have you here. It’s always great when a new member discovers a world so full of endless possibilities. The only limits to mones is our own imagination ![]()
While I would love to issue you the $25 Gift Certificate for saying hello I do kindly request you post some more about yourself here. If you are unsure about what qualifies as sufficient to obtain the gift certificate I am just itching to email you, please have a look at this thread: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934 I wrote it to help everyone in writing the perfect introduction. Of course the choice is yours and your privacy is very important. If you just don’t feel comfortable providing additional info we will all still do our best to assist you anyway.
Welcome to PheroTalk
Welcome to the forum! I’m in college and find the socials are particularly helpful in classes to get to know people. I’d recommend to gos of IS, IO, and IH. I’d get each one at 2x strength.
For parties and places like clubs, sexual pheromones work better for me. I usually use 2 sprays of ammo in daily wear and 2-3 for going out. Also, when going out I’ll have one spray of tuth on too. A314 is an option for getting status, but it is a little too intimidating for college wear for me.
As for your ex, I have worn pheromones around 2 of my exes. They seem completely immune to pheromones. These 2 interactions were very surprising because the girls just didn’t respond to mixes nearly all other people I’ve ever interacted with responded too. I’ve read that people that know you really well are much less affected by pheromones, if at all. Of course, all situations are different so yours may be affected by a mix.
Hope that helps some
Hey again, thanks for the comments. I ordered a to-go spray bottle of IShine, TUTH, IH, and IJ. I’ve read good thinks about A314 and MX297 but a lot of products are out of stock, it seems. Anyways, that’s interesting about your Ex-GFs. I wonder if there’s just too much emotional baggage going on there, I guess I’ll see what happens with mine, and I’ll report back.
To give some more information about me, I’m somewhat shy but I wouldn’t say introverted. I can be quiet sometimes but once I get involved in a conversation I speak easily, regardless of the subject. I’ve been told I’m a good listener, and I can usually relate easily to people. Sometimes I’m a little too beta male sometimes, but I’ve been working on that lately, and I think I’m making some progress.
I’m looking to use pheros just for experimentation really, to see if they do anything. If they get some results then I’ll use them occasionally I think..mostly for school and romance. I think some communication pheros could improve my classes, since all of my classes this semester are discussion based and not lecture based there’s a lot more interaction. Anyways, romance wise, I would definitely use them, but very carefully. I know that its like 90% up to me and 10% pheromones, but I don’t want to feel like I’m coercing anyone, in a sense. Anyways, I guess I’ll just have to try out some different things and see what happens.
Thanks for the info!
Based on what you’ve said, Instant Openness would be perfect for your shyness. It is a great icebreaker, and really helps get conversations going. I noticed it wasn’t in the list of things you ordered, but you can always get it later.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the products you ordered, it really is a lot of fun. Just remember to be patient, and that pheromones need to be “learned”, one by one, in order for them to be truly effective for you.
Hello and welcome to PheroTalk. I am so happy you were able to discover this most amazing community. We consider each other like family here and are totally committed to helping each other out. There are so many great people here and now another too
.
I will be issuing your GC in just a short while to your email. I would love to be able to personally respond to every new user signing on, but because I want to ensure you get the GC in time I can only reply with this message at this time. I’m sure you are anxious to get started, just like the rest of us were too
. Its cool!
Of course Steve is available to answer any questions you might have regarding moons. Please call Steve personally on the hotline. Please select extension one and he will be able to consult you one on one.
Welcome to the forum.